2 Weeks to Get Ready For FSU

Will We Beat FSU??

• Total voters
Advertisement
Secret: Al Golden hasn't lost at Miami with 10+ days to prepare
youre joking right

He's gotten trashed in games where the opponent has as much time as him (first game of the season/bowl game), but when he's got an advantage in time to prepare, he ain't lost yet.

But it was just a nugget and I'm pretty confident that our defense is going to play really well in two weeks.

Actually he lost to UVA in 2012 on 9 days of rest. You changed it to 10+ days after you likely noticed that. The best part was UVA had a normal week but Al had extra time, we still lost.

This team beats two sht teams and now you think they are world beaters. You dopes fall for the same crap every year.

i'm not convinced FSU is that good. They should have lost to notre dame....a team that almost lost at home to UNC.

Advertisement
As a rule I never predict for the Canes to lose. Canes are trending up while the Crablegs are down-spiraling.

I can't believe I just used the words "trending up."

No they dont win, but I think they may actually be competitive. I am not drinking this KoolAid yet.

I think we have a very good chance winning this game. It's the only "real" rivalry game we have, at home. Duke is at his best now. The OL,TE's and the receivers are dialed in blocking for him. We run the ball well against them, keep it away from the crab-legs kid and we have a great chance. IMHO, it all depends on our OL play.

Advertisement
I think we have a very good chance winning this game. It's the only "real" rivalry game we have, at home. Duke is at his best now. The OL,TE's and the receivers are dialed in blocking for him. We run the ball well against them, keep it away from the crab-legs kid and we have a great chance. IMHO, it all depends on our OL play.

Add to this, our guys are going to ball their collective ****s off.
Nothing means more to them this season than to beat FSU….

Advertisement
Not there yet but the wheels are falling off for FSU and coming onto Miami. I think our coaches are getting better at using our SFla talent sets.

God I hope we can somehow pull this off. I will troll those annoying bandwagon full of themselves fans all the way out of sunlife and enjoy every minute of it.

Advertisement
We play aggressive like we have 3 out of the last 4, we have a VERY good shot. We also need Flowers back as well. If that happens, I like our chances.

Folden will make plenty of excuses why the team failed to perform.

Fly The F*cking Banner........

Advertisement
Back