2 UNC Tickets 40$

CFLCane

Junior
Banned
40$ for 2 tickets DM me (they're currently listed for double that but i'll pull the sale if you want em)

1664726903259.png

Advertisement
Tickets are not moving on stubhub, causing prices to drop. Sadly it’s going to be another sparse crowd.

Tickets are not moving on stubhub, causing prices to drop. Sadly it’s going to be another sparse crowd.

1. Nice avatar
2. My two year old sat on my foot and farted as I was typing this
3. Pretty sure if UM hadn't pooped itself vs MTSU, a 3-1 Canes team would be getting buzz and filling the stadium.

Advertisement
1. Nice avatar
2. My two year old sat on my foot and farted as I was typing this
3. Pretty sure if UM hadn't pooped itself vs MTSU, a 3-1 Canes team would be getting buzz and filling the stadium.

I think record matters much less than general excitement. There is absolutely nothing to get excited about with this team. I think a lot of people can see a trainwreck happening.

Advertisement
40$ for 2 tickets DM me (they're currently listed for double that but i'll pull the sale if you want em)

View attachment 210231

If' I'd have only known.

After the Tennessee debacle, I left two tickets on the dashboard and the windows down.

Came back out of Publix - and there were FOUR UM vs UNC tickets on my dash. :oops:

Went to the car wash - and used the vac to get rid of them.

It almost choked, too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why aren’t people attending games that they have already paid for ? I get that you can’t make all the pre season games. But this had to be on your radar.

Did “fans” just try and cash in on the pre season hype?

Why aren’t people attending games that they have already paid for ? I get that you can’t make all the pre season games. But this had to be on your radar.

Did “fans” just try and cash in on the pre season hype?
There are other, better things to do in Miami than watch a team that shows up physically but can't be bothered to show up mentally. Or to watch a staff getting paid millions evacuate their respective bowels all over each other, while they get out schemed, out coached, out prepared. The tickets are a sunk cost, our time is not.

Advertisement
Back