2 new offers at DE

To me, bonnito seems like Brian burns. Rush DE. Jmo

I don't know why fans are always so obsessed with taking elite pass rushing prospects and turning them into LBs to play in space and flail around like fish out of water. Bonnito looks like a dynamic pass rusher. Bulk him up a little and let him destroy passing games. Tim Williams was the same size a few years ago, and Alabaga had him killing QBs in a couple years.

Advertisement
To me, bonnito seems like Brian burns. Rush DE. Jmo

I don't know why fans are always so obsessed with taking elite pass rushing prospects and turning them into LBs to play in space and flail around like fish out of water. Bonnito looks like a dynamic pass rusher. Bulk him up a little and let him destroy passing games. Tim Williams was the same size a few years ago, and Alabaga had him killing QBs in a couple years.

Nik plays both, he's a hybrid....honestly he fits that viper position the coaches have talked about using Rousseau in. He's a take at both positions imo

Last edited:
[TWEET]918591856484679680[/TWEET]

Wade plays for a solid 4A school, had 34tcks his Junior year & currently has 26tcks 2sacks & 3TFL's as a Senior.

Kid has great size, dual sport athlete & is a good run defender.

3 TFL sticks out like a sore thumb.
Only played in 5 games thus far.

When I watch his tape, he's not an elite Pass rusher like Garvin was, but he has ideal size being a legit 6'5 240lbs with long arms.

He's a prototype Strong Side, plays great against the run in setting the Edge. But, he'll need to be Coached up by Kool as far as being a relentless Pass Rusher.

A guy with that size should make more plays in HS especially in Nevada. It's not all about sacks. TFL is more important because it shows how consistently disruptive a guy is. 3 in 5 games is deplorable.

More excited about the Collins kid than Wade for that very reason

Advertisement
Advertisement
barmore from philly too today

Coach kool looking all over the country

Not a fan of Barmore...wish we would offer Bonitto though or how about Chatfield.
Bonitto is a OLB and seriously??? Kool has full blessings until proven other wise

Bonitto will definitely be an OLB....but some sites have Barmore as a future OL??! And fwys, I roll w Chatfield. Kool does have full blessing and autonomy which is why I'm excited about the Collins offer...but don't act like Barmore is better than Chatfield when some services don't even know what side of the ball that boy may play on.

Barmore is a DT prospect...that has nothing to do with chatfield and kids a DT. The kid literally explodes through blocks on tape, granted he does play in Philly BUT that's what you wanna see out of a kid like that. Pretty his other offers from Bama and other schools are for DT as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z, I highly respect you. We've had indifferences b4, but your my guy, u know that. BUT w that being said, sir you're all jacked up on Mountain Dew and drunk off caffeine! Lol. 247 has him as a 3 star DT and Rivals has him as a 2 star OL. However, I will agree w u; his recruitment has substantially picked up....and from what I gather, he's relatively new to the game of football but he's becoming very dominant and a lot of big time programs are coming his way. I don't know his competition, but for the sake of argument, as u said, if Kool wants him, then it's all good.

Not a fan of Barmore...wish we would offer Bonitto though or how about Chatfield.
Bonitto is a OLB and seriously??? Kool has full blessings until proven other wise

Bonitto will definitely be an OLB....but some sites have Barmore as a future OL??! And fwys, I roll w Chatfield. Kool does have full blessing and autonomy which is why I'm excited about the Collins offer...but don't act like Barmore is better than Chatfield when some services don't even know what side of the ball that boy may play on.

Barmore is a DT prospect...that has nothing to do with chatfield and kids a DT. The kid literally explodes through blocks on tape, granted he does play in Philly BUT that's what you wanna see out of a kid like that. Pretty his other offers from Bama and other schools are for DT as well.

Z, I highly respect you. We've had indifferences b4, but your my guy, u know that. BUT w that being said, sir you're all jacked up on Mountain Dew and drunk off caffeine! Lol. 247 has him as a 3 star DT and Rivals has him as a 2 star OL. However, I will agree w u; his recruitment has substantially picked up....and from what I gather, he's relatively new to the game of football but he's becoming very dominant and a lot of big time programs are coming his way. I don't know his competition, but for the sake of argument, as u said, if Kool wants him, then it's all good.

Actually 247 has him as a 4* ranked 274th in the nation , the 22nd DT in the nation, and the 8th best player in Pennsylvania...the composite has him as a three star because rivals has him as a 2* and ESPN doesn’t have him rated. They actually have him rated higher than Trevor trout and Dennis Briggs on the national DT list...and only 2 spots lower than Nesta(don’t agree with that at all). Obviously, this kid is exploding even though his tape isn’t like the other guys.

Barmore seems to be playing against kids much smaller than he is, but offer list is impressive and if Kool is on him I got no issue with offer.

Advertisement
With only 4.5 DE returning, we need to stack 2-3 this year. Chatfield, Rousseau, and a stud oos would be my class.

Eta: although I wouldn't be surprised if we move Martin to sde seeing as how strength is his biggest problem.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Actually 247 has him as a 4* ranked 274th in the nation , the 22nd DT in the nation, and the 8th best player in Pennsylvania...the composite has him as a three star because rivals has him as a 2* and ESPN doesn’t have him rated. They actually have him rated higher than Trevor trout and Dennis Briggs on the national DT list...and only 2 spots lower than Nesta(don’t agree with that at all). Obviously, this kid is exploding even though his tape isn’t like the other guys.

https://247sports.com/Player/Christian-Barmore-46043265

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2018/christian-barmore-206637

Am I looking at the wrong player?

https://247sports.com/Player/Christian-Barmore-46043265

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2018/christian-barmore-206637

Am I looking at the wrong player?

No....but you're reading his composite rankings...look at the numbers on the right [MENTION=9116]Rellyrell[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Back