2 new offers at DE

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
Last edited:
Advertisement
Wish we would look at local guys Bonitto, Head, and the other Ridge DE whose name escapes me. Curious how these guys stack up against the out of staters.

Advertisement
Wish we would look at local guys Bonitto, Head, and the other Ridge DE whose name escapes me. Curious how these guys stack up against the out of staters.

Bonitto is a OLB and those others kids aren’t UM worthy talents...don’t care if they’re from SFL

Advertisement
[TWEET]918591856484679680[/TWEET]

Wade plays for a solid 4A school, had 34tcks his Junior year & currently has 26tcks 2sacks & 3TFL's as a Senior.

Kid has great size, dual sport athlete & is a good run defender.

Kool is definetly picky about his offers. Old crew would have went all in on chatfield and whiffed

Advertisement

Wade plays for a solid 4A school, had 34tcks his Junior year & currently has 26tcks 2sacks & 3TFL's as a Senior.

3 TFL sticks out like a sore thumb.
Only played in 5 games thus far.

When I watch his tape, he's not an elite Pass rusher like Garvin was, but he has ideal size being a legit 6'5 240lbs with long arms.

He's a prototype Strong Side, plays great against the run in setting the Edge. But, he'll need to be Coached up by Kool as far as being a relentless Pass Rusher.

Advertisement
barmore from philly too today

Coach kool looking all over the country

Not a fan of Barmore...wish we would offer Bonitto though or how about Chatfield.
Bonitto is a OLB and seriously??? Kool has full blessings until proven other wise

Bonitto will definitely be an OLB....but some sites have Barmore as a future OL??! And fwys, I roll w Chatfield. Kool does have full blessing and autonomy which is why I'm excited about the Collins offer...but don't act like Barmore is better than Chatfield when some services don't even know what side of the ball that boy may play on.

barmore from philly too today

Coach kool looking all over the country

Not a fan of Barmore...wish we would offer Bonitto though or how about Chatfield.
Bonitto is a OLB and seriously??? Kool has full blessings until proven other wise

Bonitto will definitely be an OLB....but some sites have Barmore as a future OL??! And fwys, I roll w Chatfield. Kool does have full blessing and autonomy which is why I'm excited about the Collins offer...but don't act like Barmore is better than Chatfield when some services don't even know what side of the ball that boy may play on.

Barmore is a DT prospect...that has nothing to do with chatfield and kids a DT. The kid literally explodes through blocks on tape, granted he does play in Philly BUT that's what you wanna see out of a kid like that. Pretty his other offers from Bama and other schools are for DT as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 TFL sticks out like a sore thumb.
Only played in 5 games thus far.

When I watch his tape, he's not an elite Pass rusher like Garvin was, but he has ideal size being a legit 6'5 240lbs with long arms.

He's a prototype Strong Side, plays great against the run in setting the Edge. But, he'll need to be Coached up by Kool as far as being a relentless Pass Rusher.

A guy with that size should make more plays in HS especially in Nevada. It's not all about sacks. TFL is more important because it shows how consistently disruptive a guy is. 3 in 5 games is deplorable.

Advertisement
Back