All American
Maude
2 more Gator transfer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joshua Shaw and Lynden Trail

Advertisement
1.jpg

Advertisement
Wonder if Matt Patchan will wonder why he stepped into this dumpster fire?

Dad can I have a bailout?

Patchan is going to leave UF with a ring. I hate the guy but you really can't fault him for not coming here.

And if memory serves me right, a lot of people wanted Trail, the marginal, rail-thin DE prospect with a not-so-good attitude...

Advertisement

Patchan is going to leave UF with a ring. I hate the guy but you really can't fault him for not coming here.

What is he going to do to get that? Steal one from Jared?

The one he already has from when the wonderful corch urban meyers, TimTivo, and Percy Harvey won the outright bsc chamminship trophy. Go gatuh

Tokedog put up a 2010 list and there were only like 8-10 guys still left from that class on the team. I think they only had like 70 scholarship players on the team this year.

**** makes me smile...

And if memory serves me right, a lot of people wanted Trail, the marginal, rail-thin DE prospect with a not-so-good attitude...

Yea I remember... He was a part of the 2010 class in Dade County that people were making a fuss on why we didnt get most of the players... The kid was talented but you knew he wasnt going to be an end in College... He was so skinny and you knew that he was beating olinmen because of his speed but his strength wasnt up to part... I thought he wasnt going to see the field until like his 4th year as a rs-junior year... There were too many factors in his development... He may end up at a mid major where his size wouldnt be an issue...

Advertisement

Yea I remember... He was a part of the 2010 class in Dade County that people were making a fuss on why we didnt get most of the players... The kid was talented but you knew he wasnt going to be an end in College... He was so skinny and you knew that he was beating olinmen because of his speed but his strength wasnt up to part... I thought he wasnt going to see the field until like his 4th year as a rs-junior year... There were too many factors in his development... He may end up at a mid major where his size wouldnt be an issue...

He was up to 235 before transferring. Not bad considering he came in at 190 or so. The issue was really what Muschamp wanted to do on defense. He's trying to implement a 3-4 and Trail just doesn't fit anywhere in that scheme. Way to big and not athletic enough to play in space regularly at LB. And he obviously can't be an end in a 3-4. If we stuck primarily 4-3 he'd be fine IMO. I could've seen him playing at 250 next year as a sophomore which is more than big enough. Didn't work out, oh well.

Advertisement
Back