2 Miami LEGENDS⚡️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Uve seen their bank accounts?

Are you seven years old? You don't need to see someones bank account to be able to get a general idea of their net worth. You can look at album sales/contracts/business ventures/endorsements and figure out a rough estimate of what they are worth.

Ross isn't even close. Ross isn't even in the 9 figure range. Forbes estimates it being around 35 million. Dwaynes estimated to be around 120 million. Neither of them are even close to being able to buy an NFL team.

Advertisement
Are you seven years old? You don't need to see someones bank account to be able to get a general idea of their net worth. You can look at album sales/contracts/business ventures/endorsements and figure out a rough estimate of what they are worth.

Ross isn't even close. Ross isn't even in the 9 figure range. Forbes estimates it being around 35 million. Dwaynes estimated to be around 120 million. Neither of them are even close to being able to buy an NFL team.

They can buy the bathrooms

1568275373820.gif
Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well there is always financing.
Jeter wasn't rich enough to buy the Marlins but he borrowed the money.
Just depends if they have investors I would guess.

If I’m not listen Jeter owns 4% of the Marlins.

Well there is always financing.
Jeter wasn't rich enough to buy the Marlins but he borrowed the money.
Just depends if they have investors I would guess.

LOL. Jeter owns less than 4 percent of the Marlins. Ross is talking about being flat out co-owners with Dwayne Wade.

Sure, if some idiot is willing to give someone worth 30 million dollars with no sports management experience a 2 billion dollar loan. Ross could buy an NFL team, but there is 0% chance that is happening.

Advertisement
Back