2 Canes Tabbed Most Unstoppable Defenders Since-2000

People are still schleep on Big Vince man. That guy was UNSTOPPABLE. Vince at 325-330 lbs. was one of the most athletic guys I've ever seen on a football field regardless of position. That cat was nimble and sudden, words never associated with a DT. The icing on an insanely powerful cake. Although Wilfork won big in New England, his role in their scheme actually crippled his HOF chances to an extent. Say for instance if he would've ended up in Tampa or with a team who wanted him to play a Sapp-like role and he'd likely be viewed as a surefire 1st ballot guy like him too...
It's a cfb list, and while i *heart* big vince, he wasnt one of the top 10 impact cfb defenders of the past 16 years.

Advertisement
Vince was a better player in the NFL than he was at Miami. He was very good here, but wasn't dominant.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So many people forget about Dan Morgan. Most decorated college defensive player in the history of the sport. Dude was a tackling machine and was also great in pass coverage.

[video=youtube;H5i4b__zDTw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5i4b__zDTw[/video]

So upset Dan's career had to be derailed by injuries. He was on his way to being a 1st ballot HOFer. Ppl talk bout Luke Kuechly....Dan was Kuechly before Kuechly!

Last edited:
Ed Reed is hands down my favorite Hurricane player of all time. He was called ball hawk for a reason.Sean was a legend and had he lived probably would have been the best safety in NFL history.

Agreed Mount McKinnie destroyed Freeney in that game. I don't think Bryant allowed a sack all season so it wasn't just on Freeney.

Advertisement
Do they even bother to teach the english language in school anymore?

"Unstoppable" means something can't be stopped. There are no degrees of being unable to stop something. It's like being the most unique.

Morans.

Was about to say...unstoppable is better used to describe an offense or something that is moving forward or towards something. Job of the defense is to stop the unstoppable. I want a bunch of stoppers on defense, not a bunch of unstoppables. But I am no English major so take it for what it's worth.

Advertisement
Back