2 Canes in the top 10 in latest mock draft

Advertisement
I tend to agree but if this were to happen (Jaelan and Rousseau should have strong combined anyways) it’d be the first time in history this has happened right?
I guess it depends on the semantics of it. Because in 2006 the Texans took Mario Williams, and the 9ers took Manny Lawson both out of NC State. Manny was listed as an outside linebacker, but at NC State he was more of a DE, but due to weight was moved to 3-4 OLB. (The only reason I remember this, is because I'm a Texans fan here in Houston)

I think Rosseau hurt his stock by sitting out the season. On the flip side, if Rosseau plays maybe Phillips gets less burn and doesn't make as big an impact and wouldn't be a first rounder.

This site has Roche in the first.

I know it's a remote possibility but it would be insane if Miami had 3 DEs drafted in the 1st round.
Any site that has roche in the first round you should stop going to that site.....

Most of the mocks I've seen have Rousseau going mid 1st to Vikings and Phillips going late 1st between the Browns and the Chiefs. At this stage I don't see either going top 10. There's likely to be 3-4 QBs and 3 WRs drafted in that group alone. Plus Sewell is a top 10 lock.
Rousseau to my Vikings would be sweet. Him and Hunter would be a killer tandem.

Well this might be the first year in CFB history where they now have value. lol
Heard they may do regional combines instead but I would be shocked if Rousseau did any drills. I think he is trying to milk as much as he can off his 15 minutes which I don't blame him.

Advertisement
I just love that he has not updated the schools emblems in 25 years..

Oregon_logo.gif

PennState_logo.gif

lol at Cuse.. this is like 35 years old
domey.jpg

Alabama’s John Copeland and Eric Curry were drafted #5 and #6 in 1993. Highest 2 DEs from one team. Both actually played that year.

I remember that lol. To be fair that was their preseason mock and was based off him starting his first 2 years at a high profile school like Miami and playing well and showing NFL traits. They revised it once they realized their evaluation was way off

never did he look like a first round pick

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back