2 Canes in the top 10 in latest mock draft

Advertisement
Although early, seeing brevin go to my rams in the 3rd round would be heaven. He would fit there perfectly and give McVay the “Jordan Reed” type TE he has been lacking

Advertisement
Walter Football is garbage, but I can't imagine Rosseau and Phillips falling out of the first round. Too much potential.

I've been seeing smoke with Minnesota being interested in Rousseau and I've been selfishly wanting him to slip to their pick, but IF this happened I certainly wouldn't be upset about it, thats good recruiting ammo

*nvm I looked and he's slotted to Detroit, fvck that lol*

Most of the mocks I've seen have Rousseau going mid 1st to Vikings and Phillips going late 1st between the Browns and the Chiefs. At this stage I don't see either going top 10. There's likely to be 3-4 QBs and 3 WRs drafted in that group alone. Plus Sewell is a top 10 lock.

Advertisement
Although early, seeing brevin go to my rams in the 3rd round would be heaven. He would fit there perfectly and give McVay the “Jordan Reed” type TE he has been lacking

I think hes a third rounder. I support his decision in leaving 100 percent. third round grade with all those injuries here. go kill it bc you know if he stays healthy, hes gonna be a steal

Rousseau and Phillips -- I hope both go top 10. it can only help the canes and love seeing our guys succeed. we need them to go high for this upcoming class.

Advertisement
I'd believe my right thumb before Walter Football. They had Kaaya going #1 in the 2017 or 2018 draft.
I remember that lol. To be fair that was their preseason mock and was based off him starting his first 2 years at a high profile school like Miami and playing well and showing NFL traits. They revised it once they realized their evaluation was way off

https://walterfootball.com/draft2021.php

It's the two usual suspects no surprise here. Has there ever been a school that produced 2 DEs in the top 10 in the same year? Shemar Stewart you seein this? đź‘€

PS: Once I saw Devonta at 3 I immediately became a fan of this list lol didnt even need to see the 2 Canes comin up right behind

Almost happened here at UM. Kenny Holmes and Kenard Lang went back-to-back in Round 1.

Advertisement
I remember that lol. To be fair that was their preseason mock and was based off him starting his first 2 years at a high profile school like Miami and playing well and showing NFL traits. They revised it once they realized their evaluation was way off

pretty much this

I think Rosseau hurt his stock by sitting out the season. On the flip side, if Rosseau plays maybe Phillips gets less burn and doesn't make as big an impact and wouldn't be a first rounder.

This site has Roche in the first.

I know it's a remote possibility but it would be insane if Miami had 3 DEs drafted in the 1st round.

Advertisement
Back