2/3 vs Virginia Tech Noon ESPN

All season I've thought this team needs to attack the hoop more, but Pack is not the guy I had in mind. I like the aggressiveness in general but would prefer Pack to be spotting up
He needs to do it more than he has this season, bc teams will run him off the 3 point line. See first half on Tuesday. But he’s taken it too far this half. He’s had room and turned down a couple shots to drive that he shouldn’t have. He’s gotta find a balance.

Advertisement
Even if our shots are starting to fall, we can't close the deficit without getting stops and defensive rebounds. It just seems like the 50/50 loose balls almost always end up with the other team this year

Advertisement
Norchad and Pack only players going hard on D

Cleveland next

Wooga and George only want to play offense

I keep telling myself there are a lot of ranked matchups left and a chance to make a run... and then I watch this team play and realize it seems like it's just not going to come together this season
They are brutally inconsistent and the way they play sometimes, you might think they really don’t have much interest in improving as a team.

Advertisement
I'd think by now Omier would understand how to not give the refs a chance to call a cheap foul on him 30 feet from the hoop. But another game where the most indispensable person in our lineup in foul trouble and has to sit

Just an ugly game to watch. Careless, Omier in foul trouble again, guys playing pick up offense, nobody hustling.

Not to mention Corey Alexander

Advertisement
pouring cary grant GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back