2/28/24 Game 9: FGCU 5-3 L

Advertisement
I swear I have watched some of the worst management decisions possible watching the canes over the years but the designed 1st to 3rd on a bunt takes the ******* cake!

Why I’m a fan of this program is truly a mystery. All of us have a real sickness being glued to this garbage across all 3 major sports at this school

Ridiculous if you are basing this off games against NJIT, LIU, FGCU, UCF...none of these dudes are proven at all. Scinta also was fairly decent last yr. So to saw he's the worst of the bunch is also pretty ridiculous
He is by far the worst. He threw 91 MPH last year, now he's throwing 85-86 MPH. Guy has no business ever seeing the field

We have some highly touted players, but the performance as a whole is mediocre at best.

It just looks like a bunch of young players trying to figure it out at the plate and on the mound.

Outside of our weekend starting pitching, I have no idea which arms are reliable for ACC play.

This weekend will be a huge barometer for ACC play and the remainder of the season. Will they be competitive or will they get overmatched.

It's just hard to get past the struggles we've seen early in the season.
The offense has been pretty good this season. Scored 8+ in 6/8 games. Scored 5 runs in the other 2, but we were without Cyr for both. We're averaging 11 runs per game overall.

I know we've played terrible teams, but that's good output.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The offense has been pretty good this season. Scored 8+ in 6/8 games. Scored 5 runs in the other 2, but we were without Cyr for both. We're averaging 11 runs per game overall.

I know we've played terrible teams, but that's good output.
Scanlon pinch hitting in the 9th. Things you never thought you’d see.
He does have 3 HRs on the season and hitting .333.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back