2/18/24 Game 4: NJIT Thread Canceled

Same **** different year with the NCAA and ACC, have they ever heard of a weather report? Miami as a school is not allowed to change the time of the games it has to come from the ACC and NCAA, i had this talk with our SID about this last year during the regional. These two institutions are incompetent, move the **** game up to 11 and we would already be 5 innings in.

kevin o'leary idiot GIF'leary idiot GIF

This is a bizarre and unhinged post. Settle down.

Miami absolutely is allowed to change the start time (if NJIT agrees). And several teams, including in the ACC, have changed start times this weekend, so making this about the NCAA/ACC is really weird.

If you want a **** up, look at UF this weekend. The Gators and the SEC cancelled a game on Sat and it didn't even rain. That's incompetence

Advertisement
This is a bizarre and unhinged post. Settle down.

Miami absolutely is allowed to change the start time (if NJIT agrees). And several teams, including in the ACC, have changed start times this weekend, so making this about the NCAA/ACC is really weird.

If you want a **** up, look at UF this weekend. The Gators and the SEC cancelled a game on Sat and it didn't even rain. That's incompetence
We are not allowed to change the times, this happens all the time and it frustrates our staff and SID department

Advertisement

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-02-18 at 2.00.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-18 at 2.00.44 PM.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Unlike basketball and football, where pure physicality and size is paramount. That does not always win in baseball. I am encouraged that we seem to be developing baseball players, albeit after a small sample size.

Advertisement
Happy with the start against NJIT. I do think we'll get exposed some by a team who can hit our pitching much better than NJIT...especially if our starters fall victim to nibbling the zone when they allow runners on base. I also want to see if our bats are for real against better pitching.

Encouraged, but don't wanna fall for fool's gold either.

Who is gonna be our mid week guy? They were going to throw Chestnut on Sunday, but wasn’t sure if that was who they were going with for the mid week spot

Who is gonna be our mid week guy? They were going to throw Chestnut on Sunday, but wasn’t sure if that was who they were going with for the mid week spot
Chestnut or Vargas, If sunday would of happened. We would see Jordan Vargas Wednesday

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back