2/17/24 Game 3: NJIT Thread 3-0 W

Advertisement
still early but comparing it to last years series against Penn State when we had more talent on offensive. I am very very happy with everyone this week besides Edgardo and Gage. JT (Jason Torres was on that list but he heard me talking about Renzo taking his spot and he went 7/10 6 RBI's 2HR's in the double header)
It is too early to draw conclusions on either side, but clowns bashing the whole season in inning 5, beyond sad.

Advertisement
Jacoby replaces Carrier
Could this have been a disciplinary move after Carrier was thrown out at 3B? Felt early to insert Long in the game as a defensive replacement. We were comfortably ahead by that point on Saturday night but I found it odd that Carrier was removed so early.

Where did all the negative Nellie's go??
You’re clearly a diehard because you’re here every season. I commend you for that. But you also do this very routine every year. Call out fans for being weary or flat out negative about the state of the program only for you to go MIA in post season when we **** down our leg and have a cup of coffee in a regional either at home or away.

You might get lucky this go around and JD is the dude to get us over the hump. But your track record of coming in here year after year and doing this very same thing is really bad.

Everyone on this board wants this program to get back to the promise land. This is the best board on this site whether the vast majority of us are totally jaded or not. Diehard doesn’t even describe this portion of cis.

Sorry fellas been locked in on basketball thinking we were going to do something this year. Who is fester? I assume hitting coach but not sure

Advertisement
Sorry fellas been locked in on basketball thinking we were going to do something this year. Who is fester? I assume hitting coach but not sure
1708382236203.png

Oh... Darren Fenster. Yeah, infield/hitting. One of the 9 guys JD poached from the Red Sox.

Could this have been a disciplinary move after Carrier was thrown out at 3B? Felt early to insert Long in the game as a defensive replacement. We were comfortably ahead by that point on Saturday night but I found it odd that Carrier was removed so early.
there saying on the broadcast when I was re watching it that it could be an injury. As you all know it takes forever for injuries to come out of the baseball program just because of the media coverage. We should know the deal with him by Wednesday game

You’re clearly a diehard because you’re here every season. I commend you for that. But you also do this very routine every year. Call out fans for being weary or flat out negative about the state of the program only for you to go MIA in post season when we **** down our leg and have a cup of coffee in a regional either at home or away.

You might get lucky this go around and JD is the dude to get us over the hump. But your track record of coming in here year after year and doing this very same thing is really bad.

Everyone on this board wants this program to get back to the promise land. This is the best board on this site whether the vast majority of us are totally jaded or not. Diehard doesn’t even describe this portion of cis.
Fyi, I never go Mia during the end of season. Smdh. Typical

Advertisement

What is really bad, is posting we suck 4 innings into the season, argue that Nellie. I have been to 10 National championship games for football, 6 college world series, season ticket holder for baseball and football for 40 years and your motor mouth wants to call me bad???? Gtfoh

What is really bad, is posting we suck 4 innings into the season, argue that Nellie. I have been to 10 National championship games for football, 6 college world series, season ticket holder for baseball and football for 40 years and your motor mouth wants to call me bad???? Gtfoh
I never called you bad. I did the opposite actually. I commended you for being a die hard. I said your track record is bad of every season for years now of going back into gameday posts calling out individuals for voicing concerns during games. You do it every single year and every single year those concerns shine bright like a diamond in post season. You’ve been consistent in doing this very same thing for I would say 5-7 years now. I would have thought you would have stopped considering our struggles year after year when the lights come on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I never called you bad. I did the opposite actually. I commended you for being a die hard. I said your track record is bad of every season for years now of going back into gameday posts calling out individuals for voicing concerns during games. You do it every single year and every single year those concerns shine bright like a diamond in post season. You’ve been consistent in doing this very same thing for I would say 5-7 years now. I would have thought you would have stopped considering our struggles year after year when the lights come on.
Never give up on positivity young fella. Has done me good. Grandfather taught me that a long time ago. He was a hall of fame TN basketball football coach, " Don't have anything good to say, say nothing" I will heed his advise vs a Cis poster.

Renzo was hanging with his family in the bleachers all weekend with his arm wrapped and in a sling, so I'm assuming he had surgery. He didn't look comfortable swinging the bat the one time I saw him hit BP 2-3 weeks ago.

Advertisement
Back