2/1 @ FSU @ 12:30PM on ESPNU

My dude in the corner gotta go up into that guy wtf he had him flying through the air with that pump fake. Stupid

Advertisement
Advertisement
I aint giving another ******* dime to this god forsaken **** hole of this university. My kids will grow up fans of another school.

Advertisement
Uceda is ******* terrible.

I don't care how many times Angel will strip a big man or make a good pass, I want to see a lot more Manu and Newton at the point. I don't understand why Newton gets hardly any minutes. He can be a bit overaggressive, but I see star scoring potential in him.

Angel 3-11 and 0-3 at the line tonight. LOL. Led the team again in shots tonight, also does for the year shooting 33.3%

What the **** were we doing on that last possession?

After starting 8-0 we are now 6-7 our last 13 games.

Reed is gonna be a baller the next two years.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA great job Miami. Only 40 spots away from Duke academically, and 40 spots away from UVA in basketball, and 50 spots away from our rivals Noles in football.

Every Canes BB loss is a reminder that Miami needs to embrace what we are and stop pretending to be some ***got *** soft Wake Forest type school.

Uceda is ****ing terrible.

I don't care how many times Angel will strip a big man or make a good pass, I want to see a lot more Manu and Newton at the point. I don't understand why Newton gets hardly any minutes. He can be a bit overaggressive, but I see star scoring potential in him.

Angel 3-11 and 0-3 at the line tonight. LOL. Led the team again in shots tonight, also does for the year shooting 33.3%

What the **** were we doing on that last possession?

After starting 8-0 we are now 6-7 our last 13 games.

Reed is gonna be a baller the next two years.[/QUOTE

]I also don't like Uceda's game.
What the **** has happened to Angel's game?
Not even allowed to have any fun watching basketball.
When is this crap going to end?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back