1st team freshman All-America - Bain AND Mauigoa AND Joyce

Ballers.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Congratulations to both Mauigoa and Bain for making the Freshmen All-American list!!! The only team to have 2 players on both lists. With the way Mario is stacking chips it wouldn’t surprise me to see another 1-2 from the 2024 recruiting class make it on the list for next season. It speaks to the talent acquisition and development that Mario is talking of, and apparently delivering on. It has to be one of the factors in us having the 5th ranked class for 2024.

Advertisement
Well done. Not easy for freshmen to come in and make an impact on the line. I don't think I've ever seen a freshman as technically advanced and powerful as Reuben Bain. He could teach some upperclassmen how to play.

Advertisement
Bain could play in the league right now. I'm not even kidding.

I really like Bain (what isn't to like?) but I had to disagree with the NFL part. Just wanted to clarify and that's a great accomplishment for them both. They've certainly got bright futures and hopefully we get to enjoy the rest of their college years.

I really like Bain (what isn't to like?) but I had to disagree with the NFL part. Just wanted to clarify and that's a great accomplishment for them both. They've certainly got bright futures and hopefully we get to enjoy the rest of their college years.
Play? Yes… be very good or impactful at this point is a different story. But I feel were you coming from on that.

Advertisement
Back