1st scrimmage of 2021

Advertisement
Coach Simpson can flat out coach—one of the best DL coaches we have had. No more 600+ yards rushing against the Canes in a critical coastal division game under his watch. We will have a DL that piles up sacks and TFLs, but also stack up against the run game. That is welcome news.

This defensive staff is a big upgrade as a whole.
So here's my question.

Can we play press with our corners now that TS has one of the Corner spots locked down or does Manny not like that as much as playing off. I swear S. FL DB's like press and are good at it.

Advertisement
So here's my question.

Can we play press with our corners now that TS has one of the Corner spots locked down or does Manny not like that as much as playing off. I swear S. FL DB's like press and are good at it.

Can we? Sure. Will we? Probably not nearly as much as we should.

Advertisement
View attachment 145028Maybe I am reading too much into this, but i see Jalen Rivers in the background in this Harley photo. Hopefully, Rivers has progressed enough to replace Clark as LG-1. Rivers would be a huge upgrade in talent on the OL
i like this matchup

That explains the big play. Lol.

Steed and Jennings may have started the Spring at the top of the depth chart due to experience, but I would be surprised (and very disappointed) if Steed and Jennings hold off the youNG guys and start against Alabama

😂 yes Steed and Jennings were definitely the blame on this big play judging by the photo.

Advertisement
Back