1st Round Florida Big 3 Tie

RattlerCane

Redshirt Freshman
Two 1st Round picks each for the Florida Big 3 schools. Washington led all schools with 3. With Perryman, Johnson and Walford still on the board with 2nd Round projections. Do you think we win the 2nd round of the Big 3? Winning the 1st two rounds would be a great recruiting tool and a great indicator of talent we are bringing in. As well as the lack of order in terms of leadership in the program on both a coaching and player level. Not to forget administrative.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think fsu wins they have two corners plus jackson maybe edwards who are all 2nd rounders possibly

Win the 2nd Round? What another useless feather in the cap for our might program. Tired of the bragging of the # of 1st Draft Picks, # of Weeks our players have scored in the NFL in a row, etc., while our actual program is a rotting **** in a public bathroom.

Win the 2nd Round? What another useless feather in the cap for our might program. Tired of the bragging of the # of 1st Draft Picks, # of Weeks our players have scored in the NFL in a row, etc., while our actual program is a rotting **** in a public bathroom.

This.

Advertisement

+ 1 million

Advertisement
Its a recruiting tool. Necessary even when El Foldo is canned. I have no problem highlighting this. Players want to go to the league. Its the offseason and not much else football related

I love watching former Canes dominate in the NFL regardless of our record on Saturdays

FSU and the Gaters already the winners. They fired unproductive coaches and brought in new ones. I do hope more Canes get drafted than both.

Advertisement
Back