1st Rotation of the Season!!!

Advertisement
For those who have seen all these guys throw recently is this the right rotation?

Forget last year. Clean slate who has been the best since September.

Advertisement

Gage:Friday night
Rafe: Saturday Afternoon
Herick Saturday Night
Sunday: TBA

Remember we play four games this weekend, doubleheader saturday

I bet you have to go all the way back to some of Fraser's teams to find both the Fri/Sat starters being from the NE.

As long as we don’t kick it around or walk guys these guys should all be fine. NJIT has 2-3 kids who are ok offensively. Longo is their big bat and a very good catcher. But they play at some real launch pads. If we get to their starters early we should handle them easily as their pen is bad even for their level. If their starters can go deep they can piece things together and make us work. Just play solid in all three phases and get through these first 8 games with some positive momentum.

Advertisement
Our rotation as well. We have the guys
IMG_0819.gif

I'm as big a homer as this baseball team's got... but we decidedly do NOT have two guys that will be top-20 picks in June (and the third guy might go in the 1st round as well).

Did the canes do anything in the portal to improve the roster? Genuine question, I dont follow the baseball team heavily

Advertisement
Not enough. We added a P, IF, OF, from Grad student, D2 program and Wake, respectively.
And the Grad student and D2 kid probably aren't even considered portals - I really don't know, but they're new additions.

Kendall Roger's from D1 Baseball just did his first preseason field of 64 projection. Doesn't even have the canes making a regional at all. Brutal

Advertisement
Kendall Roger's from D1 Baseball just did his first preseason field of 64 projection. Doesn't even have the canes making a regional at all. Brutal
BA does have us as a 3 seed in Ft Worth

The consensus is probably fair as a borderline tournament team going into the season.

Advertisement
Back