1st press conference for a bunch of new guys

Advertisement
Blow this quote up and put it on a billboard.

Hopefully. Lots of that sentiment has been around for decades with sofla kids bailing for bags. But the big difference now is that the portal makes it a very real possibility.

Imagine your professional bar being set at Susan, Fat Manny & Barry McCockiner.
FEED ME
brianlondon2018.jpg

I like the fact that all 3 sound really mature and are here to handle business. No fun and games. Love the fact that being in that toilet known as Athens, GA make Tyrique appreciate Miami more. Just by the way he sounds it sounds like he couldnt wait to come back to Miami and reppin for some KKK city in GA wasnt something he was interested in doing anymore. Im sure KSmart promised him the starting CB job when he got wind he wanted to transfer but the damage was already done.

Advertisement
I like the fact that all 3 sound really mature and are here to handle business. No fun and games. Love the fact that being in that toilet known as Athens, GA make Tyrique appreciate Miami more. Just by the way he sounds it sounds like he couldnt wait to come back to Miami and reppin for some KKK city in GA wasnt something he was interested in doing anymore. Im sure KSmart promised him the starting CB job when he got wind he wanted to transfer but the damage was already done.
200 (2).gif

"Another thing that gives us a competitive advantage (Deloitte lingo)...I finished high school in the inner city of Orlando... we get stronger in that area. Alot of the guys we have on the board from the central Florida area...I'm going to know someone who knows someone...Trust me." Alright Coach Ish let's see it

Interesting tidbit: he said his approach is recruiting philosophy will not change from A&M to UMiami. T-Rob on the other hand, compared the change to selling the house versus buying the house.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ty really belonged here the whole time smh. Fortunate to have him now though

Advertisement
We can see why Coach Ish is an up and comer. He’s got that gift of gab, intelligent, well spoken, with a lot of energy. He’ll overcome any lack of knowledge and experience with hard work and intellect.

Advertisement
Back