1996 Carquest Bowl

I was visiting my parents in Cumberland, MD and still have a picture of myself wearing the Carquest Bowl t-shirt on that visit...

Attachments

• A_cumber1.jpg
    A_cumber1.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 28
Advertisement
Stationed in Sicily at NRTF Niscemi from Jan 95 to Jan 98. I got to see the 96 Orange bowl vs nebraska live but that was it till I got back for live games. I got lucky to miss out on 97.

I was at an Xmas party with friends…half watching and half grinding on a girl while the hot new single by Blackstreet “No Diggity” played in the back.

Advertisement
Froot Loops easily Top 5.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, Cookie Crisp, and Frosted Flakes round out the top 5, in no particular order. Just depends how stoned out of your tree you are at that particular time.
most underrated cereal IMO is cracklin oat bran

Advertisement
That was actually the first game I ever went to, I was 7 years old so I had no idea what the state of the program was, I was just happy we won and got to hang out with my dad and grandpa

I was at the game. Edgerrin James was already a man among boys. The team shut down Torry Holt from NC State. I remember Scott Covington walking off the field waving to the crowd. Dude waited for his turn. Solid, underrated QB in Miami history.

I was at the game. Edgerrin James was already a man among boys. The team shut down Torry Holt from NC State. I remember Scott Covington walking off the field waving to the crowd. Dude waited for his turn. Solid, underrated QB in Miami history.
Most underrated Arm in UM History...coming from someone who caught passes from him messing around on GreenTree in 97/98....

Advertisement
Covington is a legend for pretending to pound beers on national tv after beating UCLA
@rok ...I stood with Scott's Mom (she flew in from Cali for the game) the entire 4th quarter of the UCLA game. 2 security guards helped her outta the stands, onto the sidelines. Wonderful lady...

Advertisement
I completely forgot that ASU would have been National Champs if they beat OSU (depending on FSU loss). Yeah, that one hurt. I remember watching that game on TV against Nebraska. ASU had this linebacker/defensive end #59, last name Rogers. He was everywhere and completely dominated Nebraska. I wasn't expecting that outcome for sure.

Played for the Dolphins for 6 years. Started next to Zach Thomas.

Cocoa Crispies w/a banana cut up in it...and then when its finished the chocolate milk left behind.

If anyone said Kashi Original I was going to lose all hope

Advertisement
Back