1992 CANES - FSU

Advertisement
Uh trying to remember if I drank more beer that day oh well don't really matter that was a great day!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
NOLES.jpg

Advertisement
I look at posts like yours @mdpcane , mine and others here with unbridled PASSION and know if any of us ever would have the opportunity to play for Miami we’d be unbeatable.

24-7 training, season would never end for us squeezing every ounce of daylight for training even dreaming of battle.

There’s no way come GAMEDAY any one we play could beat us because we’ve already beaten them preparing.

Keep it up brother, I’m struggling to keep up with you your game is strong but that’s what this Canes team needs to embrace raising our game.

PLAYING LIKE YOU’LL YOU’LL NEVER PLAY AND WEAR THE “U” EVER AGAIN .

Glad your on our team

GOCANES

Advertisement
It was the gamechanger.
Great hit but Gino's ball to Lamar to give UM the lead was the play of the game. 13 got destroyed on that one but hung in to make a perfect throw down the right sideline for the 17-16 lead. Gino played behind an awful O-line and Coach E's offense was the only scheme that would work. Gino and Micheal Barrow ran those squads on and off the field. Great leaders made UM who they were during that 10 year run.

Advertisement
Back