1985 Miami vs Florida State 4th qtr

Advertisement
Couple of things stick out about that 85' team:
  • Testaverde's arm strength is the best we've ever had at that position. To say Vinny had a cannon attached to his shoulder would be the understatement of the century. Physically, we've never had anyone better. Just an absolute monster of a QB specimen.
  • ***an - I forgot how good he actually was. ***an dominated a very good Nole OL.
  • Brattan - he was a man-chld. Truly one of the most gifted RB's we've EVER had. He had plenty of speed, but he was over 220+, had great instincts, amazing jumping ability, and was just a baller. He would've had a great NFL career if he hadn't injured himself during the NC game against Oklahoma. He could bulldoze defenders or out run them. He looked like he was no fun to tackle. I love our current RB's, but he would start over all of them.
  • Irvin - Probably the most confident WR to ever play on any team, anywhere. He had decent physical skills, but his brains and confidence elevated him to elite status.
  • Feagles - CLUTCH punt in the shadow of his own end zone, under two minutes with the game on the line.

• Testaverde's arm strength is the best we've ever had at that position. To say Vinny had a cannon attached to his shoulder would be the understatement of the century. Physically, we've never had anyone better. Just an absolute monster of a QB specimen.
  • ***an - I forgot how good he actually was. ***an dominated a very good Nole OL.
  • Brattan - he was a man-chld. Truly one of the most gifted RB's we've EVER had. He had plenty of speed, but he was over 220+, had great instincts, amazing jumping ability, and was just a baller. He would've had a great NFL career if he hadn't injured himself during the NC game against Oklahoma. He could bulldoze defenders or out run them. He looked like he was no fun to tackle. I love our current RB's, but he would start over all of them.
  • Irvin - Probably the most confident WR to ever play on any team, anywhere. He had decent physical skills, but his brains and confidence elevated him to elite status.
  • Feagles - CLUTCH punt in the shadow of his own end zone, under two minutes with the game on the line.
Nobody in UM History had an arm like Testerverde....and Irvin is without question the best WR in UM History and it ain't even close....

Bratton was the best pass catching running back That we have ever had.

Advertisement
2A40027A-E306-46CF-9FDE-17E1485D4783.jpeg

Advertisement
Back