19 WR decisions

Kalani Norris seems to be this cycle’s Elijah Moore for me. I really really like Norris’ route running and twitch. Paradise Camp and the race to early signing day is gonna be interesting with these WRs to say the least.

Advertisement
Reciever seems like the last position we'd be worried about which is nice.

Take the best available players and let them sort it out.

If you take four this year, fine. If you get your top three and you need to let go of Fuller because you need the scholarship elsewhere, so be it. Be up front with the kid if you secure a commitment from a kid that you have rated higher. Let him know what his options are. If he wants to stick, you work it out. If he wants to go, you help him find a great opportunity to get a free education elsewhere.

These kids are quick to tell us fans and these coaches "it's a business decision". It's time Miami Hurricanes football coaches make some "business decisions" on behalf of this team.

Advertisement
You seem to suggest we're not looking at numbers. I think those of us who are saying we should recruit both hard until either or both commit are well aware of the numbers. Sometimes talent trumps numbers. ... But if you want to go there, we're losing 3 with Langham, D Harris and Richards (assuming a good year). So three is fine. And if you get a another 4/5-star who wants in, you overstock by one. We can take at ~28 this year. 4 WRs would not be too imbalanced assuming they're all good.
I totaly agree with you. But we also cant do that every year. We did that this year with Ezzard. If Dunmore was that much of a priority he would have an offer.

Advertisement
Back