DC1986

ALL lives matter. Back the Blue!
Banned
We were favored by 18 points according to Vegas. That must mean we were the more talented team on paper. How do you lose favored by almost 3 touchdowns?

Advertisement
Vegas needs to wake up. The way we have been playing should not make us that big of favorites against anyone.

Advertisement
AND the refs let us play all day. We didn't have a lot of holdings called on us. We didn't have big plays called back. We did it ALL to ourselves.
I agree. I saw many holding calls for both teams that they didn’t call. However, his elbow was definitely down short of the first down. Can’t blame the refs for that.

Advertisement
We can’t let a game come down to a call in this league. They will put the fork to us every time. But we are not good enough to not have that happen. I mean, look at the last game where our guys are running around on special teams with their hands in the air they are so freaked out about getting called for a block in the back. It’s comical. Our Cline has been held forever in this league. Constantly not called. When we were good, it didn’t matter much (except for called fumbles in South Bend and the like). Now it matters.

We were favored by 18 points according to Vegas. That must mean we were the more talented team on paper. How do you lose favored by almost 3 touchdowns?
Well we gave them a fake punt for td and a defensive td, all recipes for upsets. On top of that we had some terrible play calling and horrendous tackling and bam, you lose!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back