18 looked good today

CDWright40

@jbcanes-nc is *** for Zelenskyy.
Premium
Obviously today wasn’t pretty and there is a ton to find fault with but there were also some positives. Most have been mentioned but I have not seen anyone discuss Khalil Brantley.

He was absolutely smashing DEs on those running plays where he would come in motion. A willing blocker who has nice hands and makes plays. Kid had a great game today and would have had the game winning catch if Jake had tossed it to him wide open on the final play.

Advertisement
Once Arroyo went down I was begging to see him, even if just primarily as a receiver since he has good hands but boy he looked good as a blocker too. Time to dramatically increase his reps.

Obviously today wasn’t pretty and there is a ton to find fault with but there were also some positives. Most have been mentioned but I have not seen anyone discuss Khalil Brantley.

He was absolutely smashing DEs on those running plays where he would come in motion. A willing blocker who has nice hands and makes plays. Kid had a great game today and would have had the game winning catch if Jake had tossed it to him wide open on the final play.
absolutely physical on the running game

Brantley played well. Did I miss Mamarelli getting hurt? I expected the role Brantley played would be Dom’s role. Effectively a lead blocker.

Advertisement
It's crazy how they look good when given the right opportunity. Have him lead block behind Cooper and you might have somethin, Tan Enos.

Last edited:

Took them all this **** time to give him more reps.

Brantley was punishing fools and should have had the game winner. He blocks better than Skinner and Mallory already imo.

Advertisement
Ditto. 18 was straight up bull dozing the ends when he came down the line. That was impressive. Now go knocks some Noles heads in.

Advertisement
Back