18 Linebackers

canesjip

Band
Banned
I am hoping that Gregory Rousseau will be playing Defensive End meaning we can really go full court on 1.David Reese and 2. Sheerwood

I think its very possible for that to happend and if it does we are going to be Unstoppable #storm18

Advertisement
IMO the top targets are Gainer and Reese...I think they are realizing Gainer may be a pipe dream, but are gonna go down swinging.

I think Sherwood and Joyner are next, and at this time I think they can commit if they wanted.

I'm not sure they are all in Rosendo Louis...I would be happy if they are...I don't think he's the second coming like many on this board, but he moves well for a big kid, and is the only pure MIKE i...but it seems like although he has an "offer" it may not be commitable, or he may just not do a lot of interviews, but I think the 3 I mentioned above are higher on their board. I hope we look at the Pierre kid recently posted on here. I wouldn't mind him in this class.

I think we are taking 1-2, and only 3 if Gainer is involved and it's our top 3 targets, and neither Finley or D.Smith switch to LB (I believe one will, JMO so save me all the "here we go switching positions nonsense", I've thought Finley an LB since he committed and am shocked he's still at safety although seemingly #5 on a pretty weak safety depth chart)

If we really aren't satisfied with 1, and miss on most of the above kids, I think Shelton, Abdullah, or Beaver may get a fall/winter offer.

I think the most likely LB number is 2...But would not be shocked at 1 at all.

rosendo louis has offers from **** near everyone in the southeast. he is the goods.

I don't think Rosseau has an effect on Reese, Sheerwood

rosendo louis has offers from **** near everyone in the southeast. he is the goods.

I don't think Rosseau has an effect on Reese, Sheerwood

You may be right, I'm just not sure we are full court pressing him, not sure he can commit to UM if he wanted...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]863221933353164806[/TWEET]
David Reese looks like a ******* manchild. Looks like he's a college linebacker right now...6'3 215 right now

Last edited:
Advertisement
Reese looks amazing, but watch his tape and tell me if it comes close to Gainer, Louis or Sherwood.

Advertisement
Back