How long have you been a fan?It is kinda stupid that many people are saying we might struggle in the rain while simultaneously saying Clemson will get up for us and play the game of their lives in the same rain.
Since December.How long have you been a fan?
Go in there and win for the first time in 16 years. Style points are for other to be concerned about.The Ga Southern and Cal games are two of the worst games I’ve seen in a long time. I get the logo and atmosphere but it would be a terrible look for this game to be competitive into the 4th quarter.
He’s been butthurt all week about the line. Man’s heart has been bruised.To no surprise EMac chosen Clemson for the upset in a 23-17 win.
@DMoney you got to talk to your boy after this game![]()
This line movement is gross.
Giving me flashbacks to Louisville last year where the line torpedoed in Louisville’s favor before kickoff.
I’m expecting a slugfest, just gotta go 1-0.