Orig.CaneSawMassacre
Sophomore
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2023
- Messages
- 1,109
Nickel over Clemson QB all day.okay let's play a game: Clemson's QB or Luke Nickel? Davis Warren or Clemson QB?
Nickel over Clemson QB all day.okay let's play a game: Clemson's QB or Luke Nickel? Davis Warren or Clemson QB?
Down to 15.5 on FD now
A 3 score spread over a conference opponent on the road was too much to start. I’ll be curious if it comes down below 14. I doubt it will and may settle around 16.
I'm not sure why we're wasting the gas to make the trip. This guy seems to think it's a waste of time.
If this guy is an alum, the value of a Clemson degree just dropped.Impressive they can just ignore what lsu did to them, squeak by UNC thanks to a storm, and beat a bad CAL team and think everything is fixed