-18.5 vs clemson

From a roster standpoint, it’s not even close. We have the more talented team by a mile.

But Clemson is tough and our game will be their Super Bowl.

We just need to come out and punch them in the face from jump and don’t let up. At all.

Our goal should be to embarrass that program at their home stadium and make Dabo cry and quit after the game. 11-year delayed retribution from 2015.
 
From a roster standpoint, it’s not even close. We have the more talented team by a mile.

But Clemson is tough and our game will be their Super Bowl.

We just need to come out and punch them in the face from jump and don’t let up. At all.

Our goal should be to embarrass that program at their home stadium and make Dabo cry and quit after the game. 11-year delayed retribution from 2015.
That game did us a favor. Got rid of nothing coach whose name I refuse to contaminate the board with
 
I think we're a horrible matchup for them. Our strength is run D and thats all they can do. If they insist on staying in man all day we'll hit them for big plays. Theyre also soft on the interior of the DL which is where we struggle. I can see weather making things weird but I still think we win by 2 scores at least.
 
If Clemson scores more than 10 points. Something went very wrong. That QB cant complete a pass out side of prayers and slants. Don't even think he's a savvy runner all the designed runs should be bottled up. They'll test us on the perimeter but I think we'll have that bottled up.
 
Im not concerned with their running game.

Clemson will absolutely be able to shred us through the air unless their passing attack is worse than FAMU and Central Michigan.

Their defense is also well coached so I'd hope to get the proper starters on the O line solidified or Mensah will be taking some hits.

Game that we should win easily but we'll be in it to the end.
 
If we have IOL figured out and the weather isn’t ridiculous we should handle this team without real issues.

If we struggle it will be because this OL struggled all night.
 
Back
Top