5 5XNC Senior Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 7,169 Nov 27, 2024 #1 All canes passing hit hard, for some reason this one was harder than them all
TwentySix Let It Rip Premium Joined Jan 2, 2014 Messages 8,223 Nov 27, 2024 #3 Taylor’s and Hester’s highlights pretty much played on a loop on my computer growing up. 17 years is crazy. RIP GOAT
Taylor’s and Hester’s highlights pretty much played on a loop on my computer growing up. 17 years is crazy. RIP GOAT
caneULM Recruit Joined Jan 26, 2017 Messages 1,645 Nov 27, 2024 #4 I spent all day, hoping in fact, knowing he was going to pull through. When I saw that he didn’t I just went outside and broke down, not gonna lie.
I spent all day, hoping in fact, knowing he was going to pull through. When I saw that he didn’t I just went outside and broke down, not gonna lie.
G GOCANES05 Recruit Joined Jan 23, 2015 Messages 9,523 Nov 27, 2024 #5 When the Good Lord asked 26 what did you do with the gifts I gave you . “ Lord I was the BEST ever , thank you”
When the Good Lord asked 26 what did you do with the gifts I gave you . “ Lord I was the BEST ever , thank you”
canes1996 Eternal Optimist Joined Jul 21, 2014 Messages 2,546 Nov 27, 2024 #6 To think we thought it normal to follow Ed Reed with this guy is astounding. What an embarrassment of riches. RIP 26.
To think we thought it normal to follow Ed Reed with this guy is astounding. What an embarrassment of riches. RIP 26.
SeanTaylor26 Recruit Premium Joined Nov 10, 2017 Messages 362 Nov 27, 2024 #7 Still to this day he’s the best football player I’ve ever seen hands down! There hasn’t been anyone like him since! ST26
Still to this day he’s the best football player I’ve ever seen hands down! There hasn’t been anyone like him since! ST26
Numb Nuts All American Premium Joined Aug 1, 2020 Messages 12,614 Nov 27, 2024 #8 GOCANES05 said: When the Good Lord asked 26 what did you do with the gifts I gave you . “ Lord I was the BEST ever , thank you” Click to expand...
GOCANES05 said: When the Good Lord asked 26 what did you do with the gifts I gave you . “ Lord I was the BEST ever , thank you” Click to expand...
A ADELPHI Sophomore Joined Nov 6, 2011 Messages 3,644 Nov 27, 2024 #10 My favorite player! I despise the Redskins but I have a jersey just for him. Taken far too soon.
J johnumcanes Recruit Joined Jan 12, 2012 Messages 178 Nov 27, 2024 #12 My favorite football player all time.
B bear Sophomore Premium Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 1,799 Nov 27, 2024 #13 With all due respect ST26 is the GOAT at the U Had everything. Heart and athleticism to curb stomp anyone he wanted.
With all due respect ST26 is the GOAT at the U Had everything. Heart and athleticism to curb stomp anyone he wanted.
Canesfan1899 All-American Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 26,439 Nov 27, 2024 #14 Named my son after him, he was born a month after ST26’s passing.
CANEFAN83 Junior Premium Joined Jan 31, 2012 Messages 1,850 Nov 27, 2024 #15 5XNC said: All canes passing hit hard, for some reason this one was harder than them all Click to expand...
5XNC said: All canes passing hit hard, for some reason this one was harder than them all Click to expand...
dycane Senior Joined Dec 1, 2011 Messages 8,153 Nov 27, 2024 #16 Didn’t Coker bench the GOAT for a TD celebration against Syracuse? Or am I misremembering. In any event, my favorite player of all time.
Didn’t Coker bench the GOAT for a TD celebration against Syracuse? Or am I misremembering. In any event, my favorite player of all time.
WesternMDCane Recruit Premium Joined Feb 6, 2018 Messages 2,302 Nov 27, 2024 #17 Bawled my eyes out watching his funeral, that hurt and still does
S SSuperion Recruit Premium Joined Jul 19, 2012 Messages 374 Nov 27, 2024 #18 Wow, can't believe it has been that long. He is the embodiment of everything Miami Hurricanes. Of all my years being a fan, #26 is the first thing that ever comes to my mind when I think of Miami. RIP GOAT
Wow, can't believe it has been that long. He is the embodiment of everything Miami Hurricanes. Of all my years being a fan, #26 is the first thing that ever comes to my mind when I think of Miami. RIP GOAT
W WheatonCane Redshirt Freshman Premium Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 244 Nov 28, 2024 #20 Sadly, all of those mother****ers are still alive.