18) Texas
19) Oregon
20) BYU
21) Michigan State
22) Duke
23) Miss state (LOL)
24) Cal
25) Texas Tech

Oregon moved up after losing which is pretty wild but considering the losses ahead makes sense

Advertisement
I wish it was a bump instead of a process of elimination but I will take it either way.

If you had a vote would you rank LSU at #5 ahead of Oklahoma, Stanford, Penn State, and Notre Dame ?

Seems about right at this stage. Saw on 247 some nonsense about us being an overrated team and the likes of Kentucky and Duke being underrated at 17 and 22 respectively.

OK.

Advertisement
Definitely ahead of Oklahoma. They were at home and Army should have won the game but let it slip away. Stanford went in to Eugene against a very good Oregon team and squeaked out a win so no. I need to see more of Penn State and ND seems to have found their QB so flip a coin on those 2 as far as I’m concerned.

Seems about right at this stage. Saw on 247 some nonsense about us being an overrated team and the likes of Kentucky and Duke being underrated at 17 and 22 respectively.

OK.
We get to play duke so that’s all fine and good we’ll just dominate them like we did last yr

Advertisement
Yup
Too many people around here are trying to become bracketologists (or since this is College football Bowl Committee-oligists) and trying to predict us getting screwed down the line when we are only in freakin' September.
There's still a long way to go before we even have a clue as to what will happen to teams in Conferences all around America. There's still along way to go to observe how our team develops.
And of course there's still some time before the first Playoff rankings come out.

What we should be focused upon is watching this team improve every week and let the chips fall as they may come December.

Advertisement
Back