16 votes?

Some of you are going to be disappointed when Golden actually shows success this year. Team should win the coastal. There is enough talent and Golden will coach like his job is on the line. Just watch. I still think he is not the right guy but some of you and media are setting the bar way too low.

Same post made at the same time of the year for the last four years. Golden isnt going to do **** besides embarrass himself

Advertisement
Some of you are going to be disappointed when Golden actually shows success this year. Team should win the coastal. There is enough talent and Golden will coach like his job is on the line. Just watch. I still think he is not the right guy but some of you and media are setting the bar way too low.

Same post made at the same time of the year for the last four years. Golden isnt going to do **** besides embarrass himself

Golden feeling the heat this season. I think the defense being a bit more deep and experienced will be permitted to play more attacking style. Kaaya more experienced and offense still has multiple weapons. They will play with chip on their shoulders.

Golden feeling the heat this season. I think the defense being a bit more deep and experienced will be permitted to play more attacking style. Kaaya more experienced and offense still has multiple weapons. They will play with chip on their shoulders.

Yes because the Dline and LBers are so deep this year. Not to mention only 1 returning starter on the oline.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8968-1360950952-2.gif

Last edited:

Lol

CRICKETS!!!

Advertisement

:vogel:

Yes because the Dline and LBers are so deep this year. Not to mention only 1 returning starter on the oline.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8968-1360950952-2.gif

Dline and secondary are deeper this year. LB's not so much, true. But I think you will see dline asked to penetrate more and corners will be more isolated in single coverage allowing safety to drop down to support the run defense.

With 25 of 30 returning on defense you will see D'No take more chances and allow these guys to get after it instead of sitting back. Also coaches can't afford sitting back and play close to the vest. Jobs on the line this year.

Advertisement
Back