#16 in the AP Poll

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t want to be ranked 16 until we deserve to be ranked 16.
I get what you're saying. We are a flawed team. But we just may be the 16th least flawed team in college football. There's a big gap after the top 3 or 4.

Advertisement
The pollsters looooove the SEC. Jeez.
They have talented teams (and alot of the best players in the world play there) so I think polsters go with that and the fact that a team from there conference has won alot of titles throughout the modern era. I think also they dont well in there OOC games like LSU vs us and so on. I have no problem with it until they continually get destroyed on the field. I think they have the best conference for years, there games are more physical and different and I hate to defend it but I get it.

Advertisement
Don’t get this comment at all. Most of the teams behind us have way worse losses than us.

It’s sarcasm.

That said, I’m not getting wrapped up in rankings after we’ve played LSU and three cupcakes and most of the country has done the same. Trying to make sense of week 4 rankings is like trying to have a rational argument with a woman. It’s pointless and annoying, so just don’t fall into the trap.

But yeah, aside from Baga and that team from the state to the north, everyone looks pretty flawed. Who knows, for as bad a start as we had to the season, we could actually be a pretty good team at the end of it all, in the grand scheme of things. Only time will tell.

Just win baby.

I read a write up about Mississippi State versus Kentucky and the guy said in the end Mississippi State may drop a few spots?? May? You lose by 21 to an unranked team, and you may drop?

Advertisement
This #16 ranking for UM is at or around were we should of started the season.

Now lets go....

Signed,

Peruche

It’s sarcasm.

That said, I’m not getting wrapped up in rankings after we’ve played LSU and three cupcakes and most of the country has done the same. Trying to make sense of week 4 rankings is like trying to have a rational argument with a woman. It’s pointless and annoying, so just don’t fall into the trap.

But yeah, aside from Baga and that team from the state to the north, everyone looks pretty flawed. Who knows, for as bad a start as we had to the season, we could actually be a pretty good team at the end of it all, in the grand scheme of things. Only time will tell.

Just win baby.
Sarcasm is a lost art around here.

Advertisement
Back