16.3yds per day

Cane4life18

Senior
98yds/6 days = 16.3yds/day
For every day Gattis gameplanned, his offense produced 16.3yds.
Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

Josh Gattis was able to produce a game gameplan strong enough that we had -6yds after the first quarter, 8yds at the half, and 98yds total for the game.
Thats Terrible Reaction GIF by CBS

Gattis is the melanated version of Dan Enos!
simon cowell facepalm GIF

Get this guy out of this program.
Come Here Lets Go GIF by Bounce

Enos's offense produced 30 points today btw.
Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

Advertisement
I'll say this, if Mario keeps this dude we're in trouble. Dan Orlovsky even mentioned how our offense has no "rhyme or reason" to it.

To put it in layman's term, Gattis's play calling doesn't setup plays to be successful. He doesn‘t call the 1st down play to setup the 2nd or 3rd down play.

His offense is basic and doesn't make things easy for players to execute. He doesn‘t scheme players open. You need a clear talent advantage to win with Gattis's style of offense.

Lord, liberate my Hurricanes from this 20 year plague 🙏🏾 .

I think Harbaugh set CFB up by giving all the credit for UM offense to Gattis so some sucker like Mario would come along and take him and his trophy off his staff without any backlash.We also know now why Gattis wasn’t even mentioned as a replacement HC when Harbaugh was flirting with the NFL and why UM didn’t fight very hard to keep him.

Advertisement
How many times did that happen at Michigan? I wonder why? Maybe they had better players???

I think Harbaugh set CFB up by giving all the credit for UM offense to Gattis so some sucker like Mario would come along and take him and his trophy off his staff without any backlash.We also know now why Gattis wasn’t even mentioned as a replacement HC when Harbaugh was flirting with the NFL and why UM didn’t fight very hard to keep him.
Preach GIF

How many times did that happen at Michigan? I wonder why? Maybe they had better players???
Their head coach is a proven qb whisper and can turnaround a team in his sleep.

Harbaugh get a ton of crap from fans but has turned 3 teams into contenders at the CFB and NFL level. Mario doesn't have that type of proven track record.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back