15 Class Defense

Yeah this class is going to be one of the worst in recent memory. Really, really bad. Will set us back a year talent wise when they have to be relied upon to play major minutes in about 3 years.

Advertisement
Yeah this class is going to be one of the worst in recent memory. Really, really bad. Will set us back a year talent wise when they have to be relied upon to play major minutes in about 3 years.

At least we got a nikka dat can moon walk when he gets scored on. Swag

We won't compete for titles until we figure out how to land multiple impact players at defensive tackle annually. Jenkins is nice, but one kid every 5 years doesn't cut it. Hugely depressing that this staff can't get it done this far into their tenure here.

When Dnofrio leaves at the end of the year things will change.

Wouldn't surprise me if Williams and Franklin joined him.

We won't compete for titles until we figure out how to land multiple impact players at defensive tackle annually. Jenkins is nice, but one kid every 5 years doesn't cut it. Hugely depressing that this staff can't get it done this far into their tenure here.

So ur saying with al golden here and those guys gone we can recruit DTs? Lol this fkin guy

It's goldens defense wtf......... How many times we gotta go over this. Firing those guys and leaving Golden just extends the inevitable. Muschamp fired his o cord last year and he still getting fired this year. They should of fired him last year.

Advertisement
I'm so glad we have Ice, Coley and Hurlie on staff to "shut down south Florida". Then add in other recruiters only like Carroll and F.A.G.

I wonder if cats will finally realize that you shut it down by winning; you win with real coaches, not recruiters.

So ur saying with al golden here and those guys gone we can recruit DTs? Lol this fkin guy

It's goldens defense wtf......... How many times we gotta go over this. Firing those guys and leaving Golden just extends the inevitable. Muschamp fired his o cord last year and he still getting fired this year. They should of fired him last year.

Where in my post did I say anything regarding supporting Golden, it not being his defense or extending the inevitable?

Where?

Where did I say I have faith in Golden recruiting kids for "his defense"?

I won't even bother elaborating regarding this because the defense long term is out of Goldens hands. Dnofrio didn't coach the defense against Va Tech he's a walking duck.

Wow wow wow

Fkin wow like wow wtf is u talking bout.

If Al is retained dog it will be the same fkin defense and his recruiting is not good wtf do ya watch? What do u guys smoke seriously cuz I wanna feel like u do, I don't want to know the truth I want the green pill. I want to think like u but I'm too smart fa dat **** I know this is all on Al. Those firing windows r closed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back