15-0

ben

Senior
Premium
No Grace, no AQM, no problem.

Time to open up the ...

toolbox.jpg

Advertisement
Watch Toolbox go out there and put 10 sacks on the board. He's going to cover the loss of that blonde drama queen.

Grace is a big loss. He would have been great in this new system.

Don't get me wrong losing Quan stinks but this was bound to happen. Dude doesn't have his head on straight. He wasn't exactly a world beater and with Kool I'm confident someone else can produce

Advertisement
Chaz Perry you're on the clock. Time to convert that athletic ability into football plays. Dude has all the tools.

Have I missed something? Did the Canes just lose Reggie White, Hank Carson, and Lawrence Taylor?

Or did they lose AQM, Grace, and Young?

The caterwauling since yesterday is deafening.

Spilled milk. Its over. Richt and staff will assess the situation, make adjustments, and younger players will have an opportunity to step forth onto a big stage.

They have to look within, meet the challenge head on, and perform to the best of their ability.

Thats it.

Go Canes.

Have I missed something? Did the Canes just lose Reggie White, Hank Carson, and Lawrence Taylor?

Spilled milk. Its over. Richt and staff will assess the situation, make adjustments, and younger players will have an opportunity to step forth onto a big stage.

They have to look within, meet the challenge head on, and perform to the best of their ability.

Thats it.

Go Canes.

This

Advertisement

Thats it.

Go Canes.

This

So you're both saying 15-0?

I dig it!

Thats it.

Go Canes.

This

So you're both saying 15-0?

I dig it!

Hardly. What I am saying is I dont think any of those 3 players, as individuals or group, are worth an extra win or loss this season.

Their departures are disappointing, but the sky isnt falling as some has said recently, "we are now capped at 7, 8 wins, etc."

The Canes W-L record for 2016 was not based on, or heavily influenced, by their play.

Contributors yes, single points of failure (like Kaaya likely is considering his bavkups)...no.

Chaz Perry you're on the clock. Time to convert that athletic ability into football plays. Dude has all the tools.

I agree that the kid has all the tools. I have to admit that I'm a bit surprised that Perry hasn't made much noise to this point. I'm aware that he is still young but we haven't heard a peep. Nothing. Dude needs to step up and provide depth but if he doesn't I don't think it's the end of the world. I expect the Fab 3 freshmen LBs to step up and think they improve weekly. Gordinier and a healthy Owens need to bring it. If we can get something from Mike Smith and/or Chuck Perry then that's a bonus.

Advertisement
The backups need to start thinking as starters. Step up their game and believe in themselves..it's all in the mind!!
Man da F-UP!

Grace is a big loss. He would have been great in this new system.

Don't get me wrong losing Quan stinks but this was bound to happen. Dude doesn't have his head on straight. He wasn't exactly a world beater and with Kool I'm confident someone else can produce

You tell during his commitment he had rocks for brains. I just hoped he'd do his dumb **** on the field

Thats it.

Go Canes.
Keep whistling through the graveyard. Even if the other guys step up, this is a huge hit to our depth and we were already pretty thin. We're an injury away from having to advertise for walk-ons to come try out for the team.

Advertisement
OK...We've got FSU at home, but do you realize how loaded they are ? It's as good or better than Winston's Champ year...

Thats it.

Go Canes.
Keep whistling through the graveyard. Even if the other guys step up, this is a huge hit to our depth and we were already pretty thin. We're an injury away from having to advertise for walk-ons to come try out for the team.

So JJH...

What's the alternative? Wail and flail about like clubbed baby harp seals?

I think several on here recognize their dismissals are disappointing and certainly dont help with depth...however...

I am not convinced any of these players, individually or as a group, were going to be the key difference in a single upcoming win or loss.

The Canes squad and fans have two choices: 1) season is over/hurt/screwed/why even bother playing, or 2) get mad, get over it, move on.

In my life and line of work, I've never seen a single instance where #1 was the best COA.

Go Canes.

OK...We've got FSU at home, but do you realize how loaded they are ? It's as good or better than Winston's Champ year...

They've been loaded forever, at least since 2010 season and, yet, for all of our problems
with depth and bad coaching, we've played tough throughout this time.
Sorry that I'm not skurred.

Advertisement
Back