Advertisement
Keep recruiting like this and Manny could be Coker 2.0 and we’d be OK....not sure what happened with recruiting cause this can’t be all COVID-19 but whatever it is I’m sure as fck glad it happened....
We have a lot of guys involved who are connected and do a good job. I mean, we have Cooney, DVD, Lockette, Pata, Baez in the recruiting dept and Hyppolite as a GA. On field coaches like Field, Hickson, Banda, etc. And, we have a HC who understands the landscape and where the failures have been and has changed the strategy.

I’m not shocked at the results since Manny became HC. It’s on an upward trajectory.

Advertisement
Welcome to the :neonu:!!!

https://m.crazyhyena.com/imagebank/g/girl-excited-controller-dress-****.gif

24e3f285c4db8d81ffdbf61eadd1737d.gif

ac7220b0169a731dfacc8cab23e599fe.gif

original_95871920.gif

PaleEntireEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Imagine being a top 15 player at your position in the country and pretty much never doing an interview or visiting anywhere except the school you’ve known since you were born. Idc who his dad is, that’s impressive. His family raised him right and have to be good people.

It’s a real shame bc there’s no drama and stuff to talk about, except ability, we can’t go on and on about kids like this. They are the ones who deserve the 100 page threads.

Advertisement
Advertisement
After next month, the Stroud doubters gonna have to learn to listen to ya boy when I tell yall a coach is a beast.

Just like when I told yall Stubbsy was gonna be a tragedy if we didn't get rid of him, I called from day 1 that Stroud would light it up here.

But wait until the 2022 class, our DL haul next year will be astronomical.

Advertisement
Back