14 DAYS

daddacane

Senior
14 Days till we find out how the new staff sold the University of Miami's Football Program.... I realize we need depth at just about every position with the exception of linebacker....My question to CIS posters is--- who is the one new player that you think can make the most positive difference in our program..
I'm for Javon Wims at wr, even though he looks like a Ga lean...I believe this big bodied receiver can step right into Scott's position without missing a beat...

Advertisement
Byrd. We have almost no depth or proven guy outside of Corn in the secondary. Byrd can be a lock down corner. We have to keep him.

Honestly when golden got fired I thought the class would fall apart. I've been pleasantly surprised so far

#1 ) keep Byrd. Honestly not too concerned about some of the targets. This class needs a playmaker in the secondary like Byrd

#2 )richt is doing major work on the recruiting trail for wide receivers and all seem big and talented. I'm impressed there. Would obviously be great to keep Bruce but if not then I think a lot of these guys being brought in will help pick up the slack. Latrell Williams is a slot guy and we have berrios. We need big play down field receivers for kaaya

#3 )Logan or guidry or both and I'm happy. Weren't in play for these guys at all. If we can sway a top defensive tackle less than one month before signing day than I'm happy

14 Days till we find out how the new staff sold the University of Miami's Football Program.... I realize we need depth at just about every position with the exception of linebacker....My question to CIS posters is--- who is the one new player that you think can make the most positive difference in our program..
I'm for Javon Wims at wr, even though he looks like a Ga lean...I believe this big bodied receiver can step right into Scott's position without missing a beat...

I believe L. Cager is going to step and provide what Scott did for us. He may not be as fast but the kid is 6'5'' and should continue to get better.

Advertisement

I believe L. Cager is going to step and provide what Scott did for us. He may not be as fast but the kid is 6'5'' and should continue to get better.

Bet you Scotty the Senior wouldn't be able to beat Cager the sophomore in a foot race

Advertisement
Back