Houston - Brevin Jordan
DJ Scaife
Denzel Perryman

Kansas City - Deon Bush

Miami - Braxton Berrios
Jaelan Phillips (IR)

Tampa - Dee Delaney

San Francisco - Jon Feliciano
The lack of impact players in the league is very telling. While a disappointing first two seasons this list is why Mario was hired

Advertisement
The lack of impact players in the league is very telling. While a disappointing first two seasons this list is why Mario was hired
There's 30% impact players. I agree it's not the Ed Reed types but we have at least 4 out of 14. Obviously this number has to and should improve.

Embarrassing that we have the Second most players in the NFL in the ACC and can’t DOMINATE the Costal
ray thank GIF

It's terrible however you look at it - lack of impact players in the league, and also still having that many players make the league but unable to win the Coastal.

This program is cursed

Advertisement
Embarrassing that we have the Second most players in the NFL in the ACC and can’t DOMINATE the Costal
ray thank GIF

That's the part that has always annoyed me. Were about to send what another perhaps 7 guys in the NFL and we just went 7-5 in the season. 3-5 in the ACC smh

David Njoku elite, dude had a monster year this season. I always liked him when he was at Miami, so I'm really glad he helped the Browns make the playoffs. Dude played a game right after that fire pit accident that burnt his face off.....f#ck

Advertisement
That's the part that has always annoyed me. Were about to send what another perhaps 7 guys in the NFL and we just went 7-5 in the season. 3-5 in the ACC smh
Just shows that coaching matters. Unless you’re abundantly more talented like Georgia/Bama.

Advertisement
Back