14-24

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
That is Richt's record against the top 25 in the last 9 seasons, including this loss tonight.

Words cannot describe the frustration, the anger I feel about tonight's loss. It's not because we loss, it's how we loss. Richt called an offense that scored a total of 13 points through 3 2/3 quarters against a defense that's hemorrhaging 35 ppg over the last 3 games. It's the play calling, the trading of TDs for FGs that has me frustrated; and to think, a James Coley called offense put up more big plays than a coach who has won 74% of his games. That's unfathomable!

We don't need Richt to beat UVA, Duke, FAMU or App St; we didn't hire him for that. We hired him to use his "coaching prowess" to mesh w/ one of the more talented teams in the Nation and to beat FSU, VT, and ranked opponents. That was UGAs frustration w/ him...and tonight, I was downright frustrated w him. At home, all the momentum, and we play conservative??? There were match up problems all over for FSU and we played right into their hands. Y else do think FSU fans were finally worried? Y else do you think Jimbo went for it on 4th and 3 on the first drive?

Tonight, Richt Goldened the bed...and I pray this was just a misstep and not the norm. I pray I don't see 14-25 this season. I'm not panicked over this loss, I'm frustrated and a bit concerned. Yes this team showed toughness by battling, but the fact is, playing conservative has now coughed up a big lead to GT, and cost up a W against FSU.

Advertisement
Our TEs were nowhere to be found. Unfathomable.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

I said this in another thread. Hoping someone would tell me i'm wrong but maybe not...

Is it just me or does Richt lack a killer instinct? Seems to trend to the conservative more times than not. Wants to manage the game (and lead) to the W instead trying to blow them out. Same **** during the GT game

6_1469996369.gif

Richt'a O lost 13-2 in a title game against Bob Stoops. Not sure what anyone was expecting.

Advertisement
He is what his record at Georgia said he was. Decent coach, better than Golden, but not a top flight coach by any means.

Advertisement
1 loss and he sucks. I wondered how long before people would turn. So friggin sad. I guess that's why they call em fanatics. Pathetic really. I hope our players don't have the soft shoulders our fans do. Still have to play next week or should our guys forfeit?

Go Canes!

1 loss and he sucks. I wondered how long before people would turn. So friggin sad. I guess that's why they call em fanatics. Pathetic really. I hope our players don't have the soft shoulders our fans do. Still have to play next week or should our guys forfeit?

Go Canes!

It's not the loss...it's how unbelievably conservative we played on offense. I thought we were opening the playbook but it's the same ole chit since FAU.

Advertisement
That is Richt's record against the top 25 in the last 9 seasons, including this loss tonight.

Words cannot describe the frustration, the anger I feel about tonight's loss. It's not because we loss, it's how we loss. Richt called an offense that scored a total of 13 points through 3 2/3 quarters against a defense that's hemorrhaging 35 ppg over the last 3 games. It's the play calling, the trading of TDs for FGs that has me frustrated; and to think, a James Coley called offense put up more big plays than a coach who has won 74% of his games. That's unfathomable!

We don't need Richt to beat UVA, Duke, FAMU or App St; we didn't hire him for that. We hired him to use his "coaching prowess" to mesh w/ one of the more talented teams in the Nation and to beat FSU, VT, and ranked opponents. That was UGAs frustration w/ him...and tonight, I was downright frustrated w him. At home, all the momentum, and we play conservative??? There were match up problems all over for FSU and we played right into their hands. Y else do think FSU fans were finally worried? Y else do you think Jimbo went for it on 4th and 3 on the first drive?

Tonight, Richt Goldened the bed...and I pray this was just a misstep and not the norm. I pray I don't see 14-25 this season. I'm not panicked over this loss, I'm frustrated and a bit concerned. Yes this team showed toughness by battling, but the fact is, playing conservative has now coughed up a big lead to GT, and cost up a W against FSU.

You may not believe this, and I wish I never heard it, but Richt just said in postgame interview, 'IT STARTS WITH ME!" Somebody just kill me now. I never ever want to hear THAT sentence again....from ANYONE!

BBB!!!!!!

You may not believe this, and I wish I never heard it, but Richt just said in postgame interview, 'IT STARTS WITH ME!" Somebody just kill me now. I never ever want to hear THAT sentence again....from ANYONE!

BBB!!!!!!

Oy Vey

Unfortunately, I don't think Mark Richt will ever lead us to a national championship…ever. He will get us 9-10 win seasons on the reg but he simply can not win the big ones. Oh well, we are stuck with him for a while.

Advertisement
I'm holding out blind hope that Richt can be a solid CEO type head coach.

But for the love of God he's an awful play caller. What we witnessed tonight was basically paying homage to the days of Pat Nix.

He needs to hire a dedicated OC like yesterday.

We need an Offensive coordinator, point, blank, period...

Richt ain't with the times, his play calling is old & antiquated...

The seaon ain't over yet, but he better snap the f*ck out of it and start calling a real **** ball game & quit falling asleep at the wheel.

Jesus don't call plays, Coaches do... Wake the f*ck up Boca!

Butch Davis was a combined 6-12 against Syracuse, VT, and FSU. You think he'd have done better?

Anyways, don't we go head to head with the teams in the coastal ahead of us? Pretty sure we still control own destiny. Winning the ACC Coastal would be an accomplishment this year. Next year win ACC and get in playoff.

Advertisement
Back