135 penalty yards 210 total yards

Advertisement
Manny did not hire himself. it was a lazy cheap hire to maximize the university’s profit margins. Going cheap is the only concern right now.

Advertisement
The reason I don’t think manny is the guy isn’t because of his schemes or even his recruiting or hires. He is not a leader. He’s nothing but fake swag machismo and gimmicks. When we play a real operation we fold like a card table. We are a huge group of front runners just like this staff. I don’t think he gets us over the hump but I didn’t expect us to beat Clemson. He better win next week and every week until we play them again in Charlotte

The reason I don’t think manny is the guy isn’t because of his schemes or even his recruiting or hires. He is not a leader. He’s nothing but fake swag machismo and gimmicks. When we play a real operation we fold like a card table. We are a huge group of front runners just like this staff. I don’t think he gets us over the hump but I didn’t expect us to beat Clemson. He better win next week and every week until we play them again in Charlotte
Make him the Portal Coordinator and get an actual Head Coach to coach the team.

Advertisement
Back