13 penalties for 155 yards

Advertisement
To be fair the refs were horrific. That being said, we are penalized too much every game and that's on coaching.

They were beyond horrific from that Cincy bucket shop league. Where I grew up they would have been running for their lives out of the stadium.
At times it looked like they were trying to keep Cincy in the game.

To be fair the refs were horrific. That being said, we are penalized too much every game and that's on coaching.

Old school canes didn't jump off sides. They were usually personal fouls.

When Golden cane on he made a point of saying we were weak and it off shape (we were) and undisciplined with penalties. He made us stronger (guys aren't sucking wind like in the past), but I think we are sloppier with penalties (don't have stats on hand).

Advertisement
To be fair, the refs didn't give Tyriq McCord a celebration penalty when he launched the football into the stands after his pick six.

At least they didn't blow any major calls like the refs up in Michigan last night with that offsides call on the onside kick. One of the worst calls I've ever seen and I dont exactly love Penn State (or Michigan, or any college that isn't Miami for that matter).

Advertisement
Back