#13 Miami vs # 3 FSU 1994

BornAcaneDieAcane

Redshirt Freshman
Warren Sapp dominated this game! [video=youtube;F6zw1BdzRs8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6zw1BdzRs8[/video]

Advertisement
Loudest game I ever attended. That stadium was like nothing else that night.

All of these games were loud however I think the loudest were: Any ND game, the Houston Game when they brought the spread - I think a Thursday night game but 1988 vs FSU was the loudest (for a short time) - we are defending champs and they are #1 Preseason - this was the Seminole Rap and it was over in one quarter - we picked off a pass near the closed end stadium and ran it back in and I thought upper deck was doing to fall on us.

Advertisement
All of these games were loud however I think the loudest were: Any ND game, the Houston Game when they brought the spread - I think a Thursday night game but 1988 vs FSU was the loudest (for a short time) - we are defending champs and they are #1 Preseason - this was the Seminole Rap and it was over in one quarter - we picked off a pass near the closed end stadium and ran it back in and I thought upper deck was doing to fall on us.

I have that Houston game. It was in 1991. I will post that game sometime next week.

I think the loudest noise I ever heard, in a football stadium, was the pick 6. That was an amazing moment. Also, that punt in the 4th quarter will always be one of my favorite punts ever. The way it hit at the one and went straight out.... That was awesome.

Come on guys, you call yourselfs true Canes fans. There was nothing remotely close to the ND night game with Tony Rice at the helm and Lou Houltz coaching.

I have that Houston game. It was in 1991. I will post that game sometime next week.

Bro keep them coming

Advertisement
I remember this my dad made me stand in the corner cause I celebrated when Stewart scored the first td for the rest of the quarter then he made me go to bed lol my bro and sis got to watch the rest. Haha my family is all FSU fans. Im related Charlie Ward and Odell Haggins is a close family friend from Bartow.... talking about being a black sheep haha

I remember this my dad made me stand in the corner cause I celebrated when Stewart scored the first td for the rest of the quarter then he made me go to bed lol my bro and sis got to watch the rest. Haha my family is all FSU fans. Im related Charlie Ward and Odell Haggins is a close family friend from Bartow.... talking about being a black sheep haha

Odel is a family friend of mines. If it wasn't for him, scooter haggins would have been at famu

Odel is a family friend of mines. If it wasn't for him, scooter haggins would have been at famu

Yeah you're right lmao. I think he had a try out with the Lions I don't know how that went. He was straight in high school surprised he went there instead trying to play QB somewhere else.

Advertisement
Come on guys, you call yourselfs true Canes fans. There was nothing remotely close to the ND night game with Tony Rice at the helm and Lou Houltz coaching.

I was at both games. When Carlos Jones had the pick 6 to make it 31-17, it was loudest I have ever heard the OB. Louder than '89 against ND and louder than 2000 against FSU.

I went to school that Mon, decked out in U gear. Got off the bus doing the chop and screaming the war chant . Continued doing it down halls.

God I was a douche

YES....MOAR GAMES

Advertisement
Born...do you have the 2000 Washington game? I know we lost, but I wanna see just how bad that PI call was...
Wow that game right there I remember like it was yesterday pops was talking all sorts of trash then only to eat those words against Oklahoma when it counted lmfaooo thanks Chris Weinke for not participating..

Washington should've been in the ship not FSWhoo pops knew it too. Washington beat us and we beat FSWHOO yet who went in and loss to stoops in his first season as a coach or 2nd I think he just got to Oklahoma.

Advertisement
Back