12 in coaches, with the gators at 9? LOL

Advertisement
UNC top 5 lol
That won't last for long. If we're lucky they sustain until Notre Dame game. If they can upset ND, that's even better for us. They'll be a top 4 ranked team for sure. Most likely it would be a primetime game for a chance at Clemson in the ACC title game.

Our fan base is obsessed with the Gators!!!! You should know that by now.

Our older fans are obsessed with the Gators and Notre Dame.

I grew up in an era when we barely never played the Gators or Notre Dame. So i don’t even co sider notre dame a rival at all.

IMO Florida State is our biggest rival with Virginia Tech as #2.

I put Clemson up there now as well. I want to beat them more than anybody.

I grew up in an era when we barely never played the Gators or Notre Dame. So i don’t even co sider notre dame a rival at all.

You're correct.

It just so happens I hate the Lizard more.

But F$U is #1 by far and VT #2, also by far.

Advertisement
This obsessive comparing to UF is enough. Who gives a **** if UF is ranked ahead of us by 3 spots or whatever it is? UF isn’t in our conference, we don’t play them. Who cares....
This. So many on this site pay way too much attention to the gaytas. ****em

I can't agree with that unless you've checked out all the other teams ranked around us.

Have you looked at Notre Dame's results?
Duke, So Fla and FSU?
What has ND done that we haven't?

I always thought polls before 7 or 8 games were meaningless anyway.
I agree. Ranking this early are for TV ratings and fans to talk. My eyes don’t see a top 15 team

I started following Miami football right as the Gators dropped us. In my defense, I was 8 in 1986. Notre Dame we played them a few more years. Part of my hatred for them is because we were robbed in 1988 and they thumbed their nose at us. So I hate the Irish, more than the Gators. I've never cheered more in a UM victory than the 2017 game against Notre. I treat the Gators like a bad break up. Eff you. I don't give a shiit about you either.
Generally, I agree with you FSU is no. 1 and Va Tech no. 2 in terms of our rivals. Clemson isn't a rivalry until we can beat them.

Advertisement
Back