12/7 Recruiting Update, The Richt Era Begins

View as article
Advertisement
WPB silent apparently is ****ed the staff told him he's being taken as a DE/OLB, because he wants to be a MLB. (Quite frankly, I agree with the staff on this one. VC looks like a future DE IMO cause I think he outgrows SLB.)

I would say it's safe to say he's not much of a commitment anymore.

I would have to agree that 2017 Vandarius Cowan DE/OLB does look like he will grow into a DE/LB type player.

Go Canes

WPB silent apparently is ****ed the staff told him he's being taken as a DE/OLB, because he wants to be a MLB. (Quite frankly, I agree with the staff on this one. VC looks like a future DE IMO cause I think he outgrows SLB.)

Lmao all I've seen of him is off the edge. looks like a DE at next level to me. Get Wilder and shut down '17 LB class.

I would love for us to take the urban meyer approach and tell these kids whatever they want to hear until they sign on the dotted line then deal with it later

lol i kid i kid well not really

This is where a kids dream and his money position becomes a conflict. when i went on his page about a week ago i seen that he was All Nole again. i knew something was up then.

Advertisement

Lmao all I've seen of him is off the edge. looks like a DE at next level to me. Get Wilder and shut down '17 LB class.

Agree. While I love Cowan and thought he would be in this class...I think we all can agree that Wilder is the one we just cannot lose here. Under no circumstances.

Sucks to hear that things have fallen apart with VC, but agreed on Wilder for the 17 LB class. I would not stop recruiting VC at all however, I would continue the conversation with him if I'm CMR and try to persuade him his future is at DE.

Advertisement
Back