12/1/19 and Blake James is still AD at Miami?

Hurracanes

Your favorite poster’s favorite poster.
Premium
Wtf is this idiotic, elitist and incompetent President and Board Of Trustees doing? I understand not firing Manny today (even though I don’t agree with it) but Blake James still being here is a massive level of incompetence.

Advertisement
Wtf is this idiotic, elitist and incompetent President and Board Of Trustees doing? I understand not firing Manny today (even though I don’t agree with it) but Blake James still being here is a massive level of incompetence.
HE WILL TWEET SOMETHING SHORTLY...

“While we are disappointed in how this season ended, we are building a culture of champions and I have full faith in Manny Diaz to lead us in this continued direction. Now let’s all get excited about returning to El Paso”... I am sure Blake’s public comments will be something like that standard PR diarrhea.

Advertisement
When your BOT and administration doesn't give a flying F about football, you get a Blake James as your athletic director......WITH A TON OF JOB SECURITY.

Frenk has let the whole university drop in the academic rankings. Probably sympathizes with James. BOT mia on both. Guess Bass et al are letting it burn.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No sense in firing Manny without firing Blake 1st....all he will do is repeat is incompetence of hiring a HC

The whole fire Manny notion is stupid if this moron is going to hire the next coach. Blake must go first and hope the new AD brings in their own guy.

Prez doesn't care, BOT has women making decisions.

Prez doesn't care, BOT has women making decisions.

Not to turn this political but I have no issues with women making big decisions even though that isn’t the case. I don’t care who is making the decisions as long as everyone is working to fix the problem. This isn’t working. We need new leadership with our Athletics.

Advertisement
Back