11 plays, 7 minute drive down 16 with 9 minutes left in the 3rd quarter

Advertisement
Every play...let’s the clock run down to 5 or less seconds. Draws a delay of game penalty and should have had a second delay of game. Also blew a timeout I believe

Advertisement
Shytshow, They actually coached scared against FIU. Mind bottling. I think all the flops from those FIU Community College guys we’re from them falling down laughing at our red zone offense. Our coaching staff should have been drug tested after last night.

Shytshow, They actually coached scared against FIU. Mind bottling. I think all the flops from those FIU Community College guys we’re from them falling down laughing at our red zone offense. Our coaching staff should have been drug tested after last night.

Butch, Da Gawd, lived freely in Manny’s head.

They would show replays from every conceivable angle and when they cut back to the game we'd still be in the huddle. WTF?!

They would show replays from every conceivable angle and when they cut back to the game we'd still be in the huddle. WTF?!
Tempo bro, we only use tempo after breaking the huddle, I actually had to rewind that to hear it again. Wtf

Advertisement
Jarren is the best quarterback on roster, there's no doubt about that. He makes throws our other quarterbacks can't make, there's a lot to be excited about. That being said, Jarren has no urgency and might be the slowest person to run an offense I've ever seen. Starting from the second quarter he was just moving way to slow until the last drive of the game which was far too late. Jarren has all the tools to be a great quarterback but the tools are useless if you're scared to use them. He sits in the pocket scared to throw the ball and misses open receivers down field. Mark pope was wide open on a slant and it was right in front of him. Mike Harley was wide open on the 4 down and Jarren doesn't take time to go through his reads bc he's playing scared. Jarren's going to be a great quarterback, he's already showing encouraging signs, but he needs to grow a pair and stop playing like such a *****. The offense was flat and slow and you can put a lot of blame on Enos and Diaz no doubt, but Jarren can't play like that against FIU.

Advertisement
Back