11/8: FAU at 7:00 (ACC Network)

Consigliere

All-American
Next up for us is FAU. They just beat Flagler (92-81). I've seen FAU predicted to finish second to last and in the bottom half of CUSA. FAU is awful. This is an opportunity to get the freshman a lot of burn and run multiple 4 guard lineups.

If we come out slow, I expect us to stick with Sam and Miller on the floor for at least half the game. In addition, I believe that we will start Sam. I expect that we won't focus on our strengths, which is our guards.

Spread: TBD

Advertisement
Game prediction: Miami wins 95-74. A positive building block early in the season.

Last edited:
Who made this schedule? Game is right in the middle of all the Alumni Weekend festivities

Advertisement
It's not like there would've been a good crowd anyway for it, but yeah. Kind of dumb. It should've been Sunday instead.

How come the game cannot be part of the Alumni festivities? I guess it depends on your point of view.

I think it would be a great weekend to have a couple of official visitors as you have the basketball game on Friday and the football game on Saturday.

Advertisement
How come the game cannot be part of the Alumni festivities? I guess it depends on your point of view.

I think it would be a great weekend to have a couple of official visitors as you have the basketball game on Friday and the football game on Saturday.
Because the game is going on at the same time as the festivities. If they truly wanted to integrate the game with the alumni stuff, there would be no alumni activities going on during the game, forcing a lot of the alums into the arena for 2 hours before they do the boat burning and all of that other crap.

Because the game is going on at the same time as the festivities. If they truly wanted to integrate the game with the alumni stuff, there would be no alumni activities going on during the game, forcing a lot of the alums into the arena for 2 hours before they do the boat burning and all of that other crap.
Just a guess, but they probably intended to play it after the festivities and were surprised when the ACC’s regional sports network package picked up the game taking away their control of tip-off time.

Advertisement
P
[/QUOT
The parade usually is going on at this time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back