11/30/2014

Hegemon

Junior
Premium
Mark it down.

This program is dead.

The admin and major donors don't give a **** about our program. Not a single ****.

It's over.

Advertisement
Someone needs to write the obituary for the program because it is deader than Generalisimo Francisco Franco.

Honestly how does one spin this?

How?

We have the most talented 6-6 team ever arguably (per NFL).

We haven't beaten a ranked team.

We just lost to a 4-6 and 5-6 squad to finish DEAD LAST.

Our kids QUIT.

The staff as a whole QUIT.

Donno Shalala says this is Goldens first year? Please lord tell me she is suffering from some sort of condition that affects reality.

Advertisement
The administration believes most of the fans are troglodytes who will believe anything (which is largely true, considering how long it took most to turn on Golden)

They don't care. The rest of the school goes on living, they like to see their kids flashing their "brand" from their classrooms. The administration at Miami is just FIU with more money. They are all sizzle and no steak.

Did anyone ever tell them Jimmy Johnson was graduating the same amount of kids?

I feel like I'm living in a different universe.

Advertisement
The school obviously doesn't care about having a competitive football program and isn't willing to make the commitment to having a winning football program, so why should we spend our money on this football program? I have no interest in supporting or perpetuating mediocrity. I will spend my money elsewhere.

The school obviously doesn't care about having a competitive football program and isn't willing to make the commitment to having a winning football program, so why should we spend our money on this football program? I have no interest in supporting or perpetuating mediocrity. I will spend my money elsewhere.
Exactly man

It was never really alive. Without Schnellenberger, and the NFL-caliber coaches that followed what he created, Miami would have been what it always: irrelevant. Miami just got lucky. Miami was never a football school. Now we're back to what we always were. Only a miracle couple save the program now.

Advertisement
I might become a massive basketball fan at this point.

I will vote with my dollars. I will buy single game tickets to take my sons to a couple of basketball games, but I will no longer support the organization. The organization has made it clear that they don't care about their constituents, so I no longer care about them.

Advertisement
It's a sad sad day when I would rather pay to go see the freaking Marlins play than the Canes. Those empty seats won't mean much to the administration. They will start closing off sections, only seating their "61,000" fans in the lower bowl. Players will be able to hear you fart in the stands. And Al will be here until 2020. Those pillars have brought this house down.

Advertisement
Back