11/18 Cane Twitter Space

Advertisement
Clemson's AD Dan Radakovich would be a real snare. Biggest obstacle seemed to be he might not want to leave Glorious Clemson. But besides their "off" year, he was reportedly considered for and willing to take the PAC conference commish this past spring. There was also some rumored disenchantment with AD salary there. ...And this ex-Cane (alum) was also UM Athletic Business Manager 1983-85...

...so Dan: Come on Down!
No slight to him.. just asking. How are Clemson’s other sports? I’m not saying he lucked into Dabo.. but he lost a lot before figuring it out. Thinking out loud.

Almost reminds me if Blake James brought back Manny for year 4 & somehow we started winning.

Did he get lucky in one sport, once? Legit resume?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll honestly be sick to my stomach if we hire Zo or Gino in any sort of AD leadership role. Or any other person with Miami ties that has zero experience in running and athletic program for a university.

Please just get a real AD in place that knows what they’re doing.

Advertisement
If the choice is Gino then it doesn’t matter how much Frenk dumps into the program. The BOT will **** him and prove that they’re absolutely inept again.

@Go Canes!!

I’m seeing ground hog day…

No slight to him.. just asking. How are Clemson’s other sports? I’m not saying he lucked into Dabo.. but he lost a lot before figuring it out. Thinking out loud.

Almost reminds me if Blake James brought back Manny for year 4 & somehow we started winning.

Did he get lucky in one sport, once? Legit resume?
Dabo was already in place once he arrived (2012), what he does tho is improve facilities. Clemson is “booming” bc of the football team. They are constantly improving their facilities. He hired the brown cat for basketball after they lost Oliver Purnell which they seem to like, but don’t expect much. Baseball team has regressed some, but their golf program is top notch. The bass fishing team is a bit overrated too.

Advertisement
So there's legit smoke about Gino for AD? Former Cane for AD....
Is Jon Ruiz a former Cane, too?
Does he have any experience whatsoever?

Never mind, I’ll answer my own question. The answer is no. I don’t understand why his name keeps getting mentioned. Oh yeah, I forgot that this board is full of morons.

Last edited:
who is other former player then tied to Zo that is interested as an AD candidate? Morgan, Chud?
Id say chud, who I think with his connections and how he’s treated in the football business as a “Don” like figure with his knowledge would be a good “football” AD. Zo has a ton of respect for him, so says a lot with how freaking smart and knowledgeable In the business Zo is. As far as other sports go, 🤷🏻‍♂️ But let’s be honest, football is king! All I want to do is win on the football field. If baseball and basketball win too, cool but I just want to win big in football. That’s all I really care about!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back